A Little Lie

Scream filled the room and the bed creaked as Charles continued to mercilessly pounded into the girl underneath him.

"Lucky ahhh mmm". She moaned loudly experiencing her fifth orgasm. He continued thrusting into her roughly before he came releasing on the bed. He rolled off her and laid next to her breathlessly. He grabbed a glass pouring himself some whiskey before he drank it all with one go and poured himself another glass.

"Drinking in the morning papi". She purred brushing his chest before kissing it.

"Relationship problems". He replied as he continued drinking. He was stressed, Maybelle would be spending time with another man today unless his manipulation tactic from last night worked. He was pissed off that she would do that to top it off he was half way across the country so he couldn't get to her. She would to understand that if she wanted to be with him she would have to behave a certain way. Which meant no male friends, no woman of his would be seen with a fella except him, perhaps he had been to harsh on her but she needed to understand who was in charge in this relationship, if she wanted to be his gal she would need to learn to obey him. He was a man so he should take charge in the relationship. She was young so she needed to learn how relationships work but Charles was willing to teach her,the younger they are the quicker they learn he thought to herself.

"Wife?". The girl asked and Charles shook his head.

"Girlfriend". He stated and she nodded. He moved off the bed to the telephone, it was early in the morning but he hoped she was awake he had upset her greatly last night and needed to make amends. He dialled her number and the phone rang.

"Hello". A small voice croaked out. She sounded coarse as if she had been crying the whole night.

"Fancy face". He whispered softly.

"Charles". A soft sob left her lips,she thought she would never hear from him after last night.

"Don't cry baby. What's wrong". He was concerned, he didn't realize how much he had upset her.

"I thought you left me". She sobbed softly. He couldn't stand hearing her like this, he felt an unfamiliar pang in his chest.

"I would never leave you". A part of him meant that. He was starting to develop feelings for the girl and it scared him, he was not the settling down type.

"You scared me with how you were yelling". She whispered softly.

"I know and I'm sorry but ya need to learn how to stop making me angry. I have an irrational temper I know, I'll work on it for ya if learn how to stop making me angry and start listening to me yes?". He said lighting up a cigarette.

"I will. I promise from now on I will not do anything to upset you". She was happy that he forgave her.

"Good girl". He praised her and she smiled.

"Charles?". She said softly

"Mmm". He replied taking a drag from his cigarette

"Last night you said you going to...you said you going to...did you..". She could not finish the thought of it broke her heart. If he did do it, she didn't know what she would do. He caught on what she meant and looked to the naked girl on the bed before he did what he did best

"No angel. I wouldn't do that to ya, I told ya I only have eyes for ya". He lied smoothly as he continued smoking.

"Besides ya the most beautiful dame I ever seen". That was the truth, he soft giggles brought a genuine smile on his face.

"Oh Charles you are such a charmer". She said giddily.

"Only for fancy face". He replied.

"I have to go my mother is going to call me for breakfast soon". She sighed not happy about ending her conversation with Charles.

"Urgh and here I was thinkin we was gonna be on the phone whole day like some love sick teenagers". He joked and she rolled her eyes playfully.

"If you going to continue joking about my age Mr Luciano, I will have to remind that you were the one that pursued me". She fired back playfully earning a chuckle from him.

"Since when are ya so sassy Ms White, I see the terrible teens are kickin in". He joked.

"And you are a grumpy old". She said and he grunted.

"But ya like this grumpy old fella". She smiled at his statement.

"And you like this sassy little girl". She replied.

"Touchè". He shrugged.

"I'll see you when you come back" she said.

"I'll call later make sure ya near the phone bye bye my angel". He said before hanging up.

Maybelle smiled giddily as she hung up the phone, her sadness had suddenly decreased. She was over the moon, he had not slept with another woman and he forgave her so they were on good terms again. She walked towards the bathroom preparing to get ready for her meeting with William . She would not tell Charles that she went to the movies and had dinner with her friend Will, it would upset him. He was an irrationally jealous man in his own words and he didn't seem to like her having male friends. Although Maybelle felt bad for hiding this from her beau, she knew it would be for the best she just hoped he would never bring it up as she did not want to betray him by lying to his face. Now she would forget about that and prepare to spend her day with William, she had missed him terribly when he was away at university although he was four years older than her, they had grown up extremely close. She hoped that Charles would not make her choose between them, she could not fathom losing her close friend or her boyfriend she cared too much about them both.

I think it's short chapter but anyway thoughts?.Please vote comment and share. Peace out peeps 😚😘😙