Willie Boy

The Christmas music blared in the restaurant and Charles fought the urge to roll his eyes at the annoying sound as he walked in the small cozy restaurant. A young waiter led him to a table and he ordered a glass of whiskey as he waited for Meyer, he was glad to be out of the house not like he was rarely ever home anyway but he didn't want to be with Grace tonight she had find out about his affairs and had been an emotional wreck and quite frankly unpleasant  to be around all she did was cry and it was depressing for him.  Meyer walked in a few minutes later, his grey suit clung on his 5'4 frame.

"Charlie". He said as he approached the table.

"Meyer". He nodded as Meyer took a seat.

"Buddy has been missing you, he threw tantrum last night and was banging his head on the wall". Meyer said his voice strained with worry, his wife was slowly losing her mind she blamed him for their son's illness claiming that God was punishing him for his sins as a criminal.

"Is he okay?". Charles concerned voice broke his thoughts. Meyer nodded.

"I'll visit him tomorrow". Charles said and Meyer nodded.

"Speaking of children how's Grace and the baby". Meyer asked as Charles took a sip of his drink.

"She's swell I guess". Charles said shrugging.

"Really now because judging from the phone call she had with Anne she's from swell". Meyer said as his voice rose a bit. He was sick and tired of his friend's womanizing. Meyer saw Charles' sexual urges as a weakness, he believed his friends weakness for beautiful women would destroy him,the incident with Grace's father should have been enough of a warning for him but it seemed Charles never learnt.

"Ya ain't exactly the perfect example of a good husband". Charles shot back.

"Yes but I don't f*ck every thing that moves and I come home to Anne every night". Meyer said feeling his temper rise.

"Meyer yous a Jew, ya f*ck ya wife through a sheet. I'm ...". He didn't finish his sentence because his gaze caught something that made his blood boil.

"What?". Meyer asked confused by his friend's sudden stop in his ranting. Charles didn't say anything and instead just glared,Meyer turned around and  looked behind him to see what Charles was glaring at.

Maybelle was dressed in a cream coloured dress which contrasted well against her dark complexion her hair was styled in a fashion which complemented her small delicate face, she was not his type but Meyer had to admit to himself that Maybelle was breathtakingly beautiful and if Charles could cheat on her Grace had no chance. But Charles was not glaring at the young beauty instead her date,Meyer recognized the boy to be William Thompson he had met the boy when he had a meeting with his uncle Nucky.

"Charlie". Meyer warned as he turned his head to look at the man whose olive skin was turning red and his eyes darkened in anger.

"Charlie". Meyer said when Charles didn't say anything.

"So I'm guessin that's the famous Will". He said still glaring at the young who was helping Maybelle take her seat.

"Charlie leave the girl alone. You are a married man and she's too young for you". Meyer sighed.

"So ya want her to f*ck that little boy". He spat and Meyer nodded.

"Yes because she herself is a little girl need I remind you that she's sixteen years old". Meyer said and Charles' gaze shifted to him and he clenched his jaw in anger.

"I need a drink". Charles said getting up and leaving his friend at the table, Meyer rolled his eyes as he took a sip of his drink.

------------------------------------------------------
Maybelle covered her mouth as she laughed at William's reminiscing if their childhood,she doesn't remember the last time she had so much fun. After finding out about her father's affair and love child,she caught her beau cheating on her. After that she learned that he was nearly killed in an attack and he completely ignored her after that and she didn't know why. She had called every day and wrote letters but he didn't reply. Her heart was broken and she locked herself in her room for days after that, her mother made her see a psychologist fearing that she might have depression.

"I still can't believe you did that Will, you always had a knack of getting into trouble". Maybelle said as she laughed. She was glad that she was spending time with Will, she had missed him after Charles found out about their day out he made her promise not to see him again and she complied ignoring Will for a while it was the same with Samuel but since she was no longer with Charles she had reignited her friendships with them.

"What can I say I am a bad boy". William joked and Maybelle laughed even more.

"Oh please Mr Havard Law". She said and he shrugged.

"Seriously I am proud of you and Lester not anyone can just get into Havard it takes a genius. Which makes me wonder how did you exactly get in?". She joked.

"You break my poor little heart". He said putting his hand on his chest feigning hurt as they both laughed.

"I'm glad I can make you laugh I missed that sweet little laugh of yours". He smiled at her.

"I thought you said it was annoying". She joked.

"You just had to ruin the only moment when I am being nice to you". They both laughed and continued to talk and joke around, he gently took her hand in his as they continued their conversation. He watched her beautiful lips move and all he wanted was to feel how they would feel on his,as he felt her soft hands on his he could imagine when they held hands in their first dance as man and wife. He knew that she was going through a lot at the moment so it would be a bad time to make his move on her but he was willing to wait after she goes through this with his support he would make his move and make her his wife, he could already imagine all the beautiful children she would give him.

Whoop whoop another update. Thoughts?.  Please vote comment and share. Peace out peeps 😍😘😙

William Thompson on top