|| 🍒 Chapter one

LISA POV

I laid straight on my back not wanting to get up just by the thought of my first day back in school as a senior gave me bad anxiety. I was not excited to go back, I've lost interest after my junior year but that didn't stop me from attending school. What would I be as an honor student to just give up on school because I was dealing with my problem? Yeah, I'm a total mess right now but, I was never a quitter. A little bit of part of me still gives me hope that I will get past everything and just enjoy my last year in high school but it won't be like that in my case.

I spend approximately an hour getting ready for school. I usually keep everything simple which is my daily style, I was never about how I look or how I dress, so everything is just plain and simple.

"Lisa! Come on sweetie, it's your first day of school," my mother hollered when I approach the kitchen.

Hearing my mother's voice boosted my energy and honestly, that's all I need to get my day started. I appreciate my mother so much for always showing the positive side of her every single day, and most definitely being the best mother I could ever ask for. I was born into a wealthy family, my mother was a lawyer and my father was the CEO of the most powerful company across Asia. We might come off as the perfect family to others but it's not always the situation. At the beginning of the summer, my parents decided they wanted to get a divorce one week after the worst breakup I've ever dealt with my boyfriend of 3 years. The worst feeling was when I felt that I was abandoned by the least unexpected people in my life who I imagine them not ever leaving my side.

"Earth to Lisa," I snap back to reality when I heard my mother's fingers snapping in front of my face a couple of times.

"Thank you for breakfast mom," I utter quietly before taking a bite off my breakfast mother had made me.

"You are always welcome Lalise," I watch her as she organizes all her things together ready to leave, "Also Honey, remember your staying over at your father this weekend," I could have sworn I let out the loudest sigh ever making my mom laugh which I figured she heard it.

"It'll be fun sweetie, Your father is hosting a rich people gathering at his mansion." My mom fails to cheer me up over her sarcastic tone.

"I'm sure I'll have a lot of fun in my room mom," I whispered underneath my breath.

"Mom! I can't find my math book," My little brother's voice echoes in my ears as he approaches down the stairs being the biggest baby that he is.

"Again?" I crack a smile at my mom when we knew exactly this is my brother's daily routine.

"Morning son, it's right over there on the table next to your breakfast," we kept our eyes on my brother as he finally walks into the kitchen.

"Good morning mom, and thank you very much. I've been looking all over for this dumb book," He releases a relief sigh before giving our mom a peck on the cheeks.

"And good morning to you my stupid beautiful sister," I gulped down quickly on my food to glare at him with the I-hate-you look.

My glare immediately turned into a disgusted look seeing my brother shoving food down his throat, "come on noona, we don't want to be late on our first day," he then began to shove his book down in his backpack.

"We're leaving mom, see you tonight?" He uncontrollably said before we head over to the front door.

"Bye you two, have a good day at school and be safe," we heard our mom from behind as she follow us out to the door.

"Have a great day at work mom! We love you,"'we both manage to yell out the same time out of my car.

🌧

On our way to school, I was surprised it was a very quiet ride, my brother was lost in his world, texting and replying to girls on his phone. While I kept everything hidden inside, I can't help but miss him. I hated myself for not being able to move on from him. I just can't figure out what went wrong with us, we were happily in love for three years and then out of a sudden, our relationship just ended.

"Hey sis, you might need to slow down," my brother warns me as we reach outside our school.

"Wanna talk about it?" I felt my brother stare as I put the car in park. "Talk about what? it's all G Lil bro," I let out a playful tone but the serious look on my brother didn't wash off his face.

"I'm serious Bam, I am more than fine," I insist but my little brother didn't give up. "Fine, I guess I just miss him that's all and, I feel weird that I'll be seeing him around on campus."

"I'm sorry sis, but you're foolish. You do not need him in your life, there is a bunch of plenty of good guys out there waiting for their chances with you. Also, just because you two lasted for three years doesn't mean you two were going to last forever, look at our parents for instead... exactly, you need to move on sis." I choked up a little but I knew my brother was right.

You're just saying that because I'm your sister," I gave my brother a side hug feeling thankful that I still have a good guy in my life that I could always depend on.

"Yes and no," Bambam added, but I gave him a frown as I let him go from my strong embrace.

"Just kidding, I love you!" Bambam assured me that he was only kidding along with a kiss on my cheek.

"I understand it'll take you some time to fully move on, but once you move on, he'll be stuck watching you smile. He's going to realize that he messed up, and guess what sis? he'll regret everything." My brother reassured me.

"How are you younger than me but you're giving grown man advice like a dad to me?" I question my brother and he gave me a cocky smile.

"I've learned from dating too many ladies," He wink, but I only shake my head.

[AN]
Hii guys, how was the first chapter? Please comment your feedback, I want to hear about it. Also, don't forget to give it a vote😌
I'm debating which day I should update, Friday or Sunday?