|| 🍒 Chapter Ten

*Author POV*

The quiet and empty hallway transformed oppositely when the last bell went off, students impatiently made their way outside feeling excited about the weekend. On the other hand, the seniors were to throw a big party tonight which explain why everyone felt extra thrilled for tonight, though it was supposed to be just for seniors, it was likely to be the whole school party and of course, every student will attend no matter what since it's being hosted by the popular groups on campus.

"Excuse me," The girl with updo ponytail and bangs squeezed herself between everyone surrounding her locker. She kept a smile on her face as she hears the conversation the lower classmate was having while putting her things up in her small spaced locker. Her little smile faded away when her area became awfully quiet not aware that the lower classmate had suddenly scattered away from her and a couple of familiar faces approached Lisa's direction.

"Hey babe," Jungkook give Lisa a peck on the lips and a hug when he approached her. One individual person had his eyes burned down on Lisa but she was quick to avoid them. Taehyung fled off the scene leaving the couple to stand alone as they only watch him walk off.

Lisa looked at Jungkook's direction who kept an encouraging smile on his face, and Lisa returns a slight smile back to him. "Ignore him, he's been like that the whole day." Jungkook sighed as he turns his attention back to Taehyung stormed in the crowded hallway.

"He doesn't bother me," Lisa replied unbothered, but Jungkook looked at her with sorrowful eyes.

Jungkook wanted to say something but he was afraid it might have upset Lisa. He exhales before changing the subject, "Anyways, about tonight It'll be our very first party together as a couple," Jungkook playfully nudges Lisa side earning a giggle from the girl.

"I'm super excited for the drama your ex and best friend have with me," Lisa replied sarcastically but Jungkook only nods his head in reply.

"As you said earlier they're not a bother, and you have me, so I won't let them and anyone mess with you," Jungkook assured with a serious tone and Lisa could only nod her head.

***********

I did my last spin in the mirror when I heard my brother loud voice from downstairs. He's loud tone became louder and louder when I finally approached him in the living room. Bambam inner child jumped out from excitement when he notices me standing across him in the living room.

"Noona," He whined coming where I was standing. "I'm sorry," Bambam continued and I can only watch him in the act since I was aware he wanted something from me.

"What is it bam?" I exclaimed, crossing both of my arms on my chest.

"Please don't hate me! But my ride is here, and I know you were supposed to take me over there." Bambam keep going but I was quick to stop him from talking. I gave him a smile, and he gave me a forced smile.

"You can bam, but I need to know who's taking you over there?" The big sister mode switched on when I realized I wasn't aware of who was giving my little brother a ride.

Bambam became quiet and instead he was somewhat embarrassed, I stare at him with one eyebrow raised waiting for him to answer me back. "It's a girl...." I was immediately warned by Bambam's sudden reaction getting the vibe that he might like this girl.