|| 🍒 Chapter three

Lisa POV

These past few days as a senior was what I had in mind, I didn't expect anything else different since I knew everything that was going on will happen. I was wrong to think my life will make a slight change that I and Taehyung broke up, but the truth is, I attract more of the girls on campus to go against me. I don't understand all of these girls' intentions, to be honest, they should move on with their damn life that I'm off from their precious "Oppa" but yet they're still on my ass for being his ex-girlfriend. Did they not forget that I was dumped badly by him? they wouldn't care anyway since he's always not wrong. Ugh, I really can't help but want to punch him in the face just by thinking about him at the moment.

"Sis!" My eyes left my food tray upward to meet a pair of anxious eyes.

"Dude! You startle me," I let out a groan when I saw my brother and some of his friends surrounding my table.

"Awhhhh I'm sorry, can I ask you a favor?" my brother paused for a sec when I gave him a cold stare, "please," he begged.

"Noona please," I rotate my body to see Yugyeom with pleading eyes.

"Fine! But you guys owe me," I shift my body with my full focus on them.

"Well, tonight dad is having his anniversary celebration for his company, but I won't make it, and I know he wanted us both to be there; could you please cover for me?" Bambam announce and I become really quiet.

I forgot that today was Friday which means me and Bambam are going over to dad place for the weekend. I stare blankly with no shown reaction.

"Liz, Is it yes or no?" My brother grabs my attention back to the topic.

"You want me to lie to dad?" My words were interrupted by my pushy little brother.

"Please! we need to make sure we're on the same page, so just tell him I'm staying over at Yuyeom place because we're working on a major project together," Bambam finishes off his sentences knowing well I won't say no to him.

"Okay, but make sure you text him and let him know as well." I reminded my brother, it was pretty obvious that I wasn't going to say no to him.

"Thank you, I will." My brother jumps excitedly out of the seat, grabbing everyone to turn heads to our table.

Throughout the whole day, I was miserable as always. I eagerly waited for the day to come to an end. On the other hand, I had my full focus on the board when I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I immediately check my phone and saw who it was without any hesitation I put it on mute. Throughout my last period, I've constantly reminded myself to stay focused on today's lesson without any distractions but my mind can't seem to stay focused as I wish.

"Yes, Lisa?" I didn't realize my hand was raised after my teacher called me out.

"I-I...May I go to the restroom please?" I manage to say.

"You may," Mr. Park saw a glimpse of my worried facial expression and granted me to be excused without any hesitation.

"Teacher's pet!" I overheard one of my classmates whisper behind me.

"I wouldn't be surprised if she gets caught in a student-teacher relationship," I felt my anger build up from the inside.

I didn't waste any time, so I just went on where I needed to get to. For some reason I felt completely lost, every day people continue to pick on me, and sometimes I don't let it affect me but some of the things they say can be pretty hurtful.

I stare at my reflection, and I begin to educate myself in front of the mirror, "Don't let them ruin your last year of high school Lisa! if you have to be a bitch then be the bigger bitch." I mutter in front of the mirror which made me feel much better to finally be admitted.

Author POV

Lisa left the bathroom when she notices she had spent more than ten minutes in there just lecturing herself in front of the mirror. She stares down at her watch and saw that she only has five minutes approx for the day to be over. She quickly returns to her class, Mr.Park didn't seem to mind at all.

*Brrrrrngggg*

"Please read chapter.3 and do the homework," Mr. Park announce when the school bell went on.

Lisa stood up from her seat, grabbing her stuff together ready to leave. In the back of her mind, she had some smart-ass comments that needs to be said back to the student behind her.

"BJ, I did not know you were in my math class." Lisa had an innocent look placed on her face when she turns to face the people behind her.

"BJ?" One of the guys snickers when he finally realizes it, the girl had her mouth wide open making the others giggle.

"Well, isn't that what you're known for? Anyways, I got to go, but my ex-boyfriend is available." Lisa chuckled as she walks off leaving the students dumbfounded by her comeback.

Lisa held her head up high walking out the hallways and out of the school building. She heads over to the crowded parking lot as she saw familiar faces.

"L-Lisa," a familiar yet nervous voice made her come to a stop. She wanted to turn back and hit him but she hesitates.

"I texted you earlier," he tried again hoping she'll respond.

"Please Liz, are you okay?" Lisa finally rotates her body to face him.

"Don't pretend that bullshit on me Kim Taehyung. You do not get to act like you care!" Lisa blurt out loudly grabbing some of the bystander's attention.

"Hey guys," her teary eyes lift to see her brother and Jungkook together.

"Ahem... Hi bammie, hey Jungkook," She immediately cleared her throat trying to choke back on her tears soon as she saw the two standing in front of them.

"We should go." Bambam declared when he saw his sister looking uncomfortable. "Later Guys," he nods at the two guys before he took away Lisa by the shoulder back to her car.

Meanwhile, Taehyung and Jungkook stood still as they watch the two siblings head to their car. "I need a drink," Taehyung blurts out irritated leaving Jungkook behind with a satisfied smile on his face.

[chapter. 4 is up]
|| Well, I hope you guys are enjoying the story as much as I enjoy writing it 👌🏼 ||