|| 🍒 Chapter seven

Author POV

Though, the two agree to begin dating no one could tell despite how they handled their relationship in such a secretive way. The past few days others begin to question their sudden closeness but couldn't tell if the two were a thing or not. But, two specific individuals, on the other hand, knew it by their instincts, but were also not too sure just like the rest.

Students eagerly rush out of their classrooms when they were finally dismissed for the day. Lisa, like usual was the last one to leave her classroom being the student president, it was her duty to observe everything on campus to be in order. She spends almost 30 minutes making sure everything was in the right place before taking off for the day. She urged not to roll her eyes soon as she recognized the person leaning beside the entrance door tapping his feet nervously.

"H-Hey Liz, can we talk?" Taehyung utters with his left hand rubbing the back of his neck.

"My brother is waiting for me," Lisa tries to escape towards the door but Taehyung was quick to catch her by her wrist.

"What's going between you and Jungkook?" The guy's voice seems bothered. "Are you two dating?" Taehyung hissed and his reaction suddenly changes.

"Why do you feel like you need to know?" Lisa sharply asked, leaving the guy dumbfounded.

Taehyung only scoffs, "So is this your way of getting back at me? Jungkook is my best friend, what is wrong with you?!" Lisa finds it rather annoying that Taehyung still thinks she wants to get back with him. The atmosphere between the two was Simply getting ugly.

"How dare you! And believe me Tae, I'm way over you already," Lisa confessed and Taehyung can't help but feel hurt when he studied the girl's true expression.

"No! I'm not dating Jungkook because I want revenge on you. I'm dating your friend because he treats me good, cares for me, and he makes me happy," Lisa calmly regain back her consciousness.

"Please Lisa, I'm so sorry... I'm a mess. I-I promise I'll change, I won't cheat on you anymore, I'll be a better boyfriend you want me to be. Just please, I-i still need you in my life," Taehyung endlessly begged Lisa, but she could only feel bad for him.

"Tae, I forgive you, and I want to thank you for loving me these past few years. You were one of the best things that ever happen in my life, but it's time for us to move forward with our lives, we're only hurting ourselves if we stay in this relationship," Lisa fight back the tears forming from the corner of her eyes.

Just like that Lisa walk off leaving Taehyung behind feeling heartbroken when he realized Lisa's feelings had strongly changed.

"Noona!" Bambam waves happily to his sister from the parking lot who was leaning on top of their vehicle.

"Are you okay?!" The confused younger brother was left outside the car after seeing his teary eye sister.

The ride back to their home was filled with quietness. Even though there were a lot of questions coming from her brother, Bambam knew Lisa the most, and venting her feeling wasn't a thing she likes to do, so he just let her be.

"Sis, do you want to talk about it?" Bambam courageously tried if Lisa was willing to open up, but he was left silent behind.

"Alrighty then, you know where to find me if you want to talk," Bambam attempted once again but Lisa had already turned her back from him walking away up the stairs.