Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"That party was off the chain, why didn't you come."exclaimed Olivia.
"You know I'm not a party animal like you."I replied back.

Okay you probably wondering uhm who the heck are you??

I'm Ashley Zaine and Olivia Yales is my best friend since the beginning of high school and she is way popular then I am. And I mean waaayyy popular, she hates to admit it coz it might hurt my feelings I guess but I'm actually cool being an introvert.

No needing to fake like you like everyone that comes your way because you're in your own little shell. Peace and quiet.

Olivia isn't exactly the sanest person possible. We are polar opposites. She doesn't give a fuck and I do. She has a tongue ring, nose ring, eyebrow ring and a lip ring but she doesn't wear black... Weird I know. She has blonde hair that reaches hair lower back,legs that reach a mile long, a slim waist, basically a great body,model type but better. Her blond hair has purple highlights. Her sense of style is way better than mine. She's a mixture of tomboy meets Kendall Jenner. I mean she has the body so why not.

"Jace was there." Jason 'Jace' Quan. My sorta ex best friend. Well we really didn't stop being best friends, he just got too hot and popular for me to handle. Plus all his Tiffany's and Brittany's were always around and I couldn't handle the death glares I got from them like I stole their last bottle of Chanel no.5. So I eventually distanced myself from him, I doubt he noticed, he has everyone at his feet, even the teachers!! Ever since he turned the tender age of 15,while some of us were learning the fact that we need bras, he was on some growth spurt and transformed from adorable boy next door to you'll get an orgie just by staring into his stormy grey-blue eyes ,he has never had time for our friendship. Be it him playing some sport that has the word ball in it or hooking up with every girl that wears a skirt. Except me of course, Ohhh and Olivia. She has a no dating best friends crushes policy even though I do not in any shape or form have a crush on Jace. No ,no,no,no,no,no! I mean yes he's stupid hot like Noah in the kissing Booth but I've known him since he got his braces at 7 so just no.

Oh and there's something you should know about me if you taking a glimpse in my life, I quote or like compare my life to movies, music and TV shows. It makes me feel like I'm not alone in this weird journey of experience called life.

"And if he was there, what's that got to do with me?" I ask shoving popcorn in my mouth. We're having a marathon of Riverdale and some movies lined up at Liv's house, her parents not being here and older sister being wherever she is , leaves her with the house all alone for most of her life. The party she's talking about was situated here and I had to help clean because I'm a good friend and cos she couldn't do it on her own. She was waaayyy too wasted.

"I always see the chemistry between the two of you. It's sometimes unbearable." "The dude doesn't even talk to me, what chemistry are you seeing? Me avoiding the Tiffany's and Brittany's when we pass the hallways?" I asked sarcastically. "Yeah when he tries to talk to you." "Okay I see that you still haven't recovered from that hangover of yours." I stood up heading to the kitchen to refill the popcorn. "I'm serious, he even asked if you were coming to the party." “ I'm sure he was very disappointed to not see me there."I shouted from the kitchen. It's been almost two years since we've had a practical conversation and now all of a sudden he is interested in me. Hahaha, NO. My life is not a bad boy meets good girl type of story so he butt out of my life like he did before. I'm not prepared for drama, not today not tomorrow not ever.

"He actually was disappointed. You should've seen the look on his face,Ash. His eyes turned a depressing blue and the pout on his lips,oh my gosh you should've seen it. He looked so cute though." I'm beginning to think she's the one with the secret obsession. I got back to the living room and plopped on the couch right next to her and glared at her. "I'm serious, he was kinda sad. But then a Tiffany walked past with nothing on and he got into some kind of trance and followed her." Knew it. He couldn't have sobbed over me when all those pieces of meat wearing on dishcloths were walking around. I'm not trying to be rude calling them pieces of meat but they are so thin, a piece of steak has more fat then they do. "And I'm serious about them wearing nothing. I think she wasn't even wearing anything underneath. I could see everything!" "Maybe it's easier to have a quicky when you literally have nothing on."

"But my eyes though, why. I'm going to stop throwing parties if it's going to cost my eye sight!"she shivered." We all know that's never going to happen." "Yeah."she says pouting. I just laughed at her abnormalness.

"Are you ready for school tomorrow?" It's the end of our winter break. Three whole weeks of doing nothing was amazing. Our break was longer then normal due to all the blizzards that occurred, but I'm not complaining.More sleep for me! "Nope!" I said popping the p. "But you got to be. I mean you've got this flawless body you got to show off." "In winter?" "Hey! I'm not the one who says you should miraculously gain a beautiful body IN WINTER. You're so weird while we are binge eating in the winter, you out here but gain a single pound but in summer you there tryna look like a baby seal!!"

"Ouch that hurts!" I said raising my hand to my heart. "Oh you know it's true!!" "But you don't get to say it out loud and like that.  Feelings hurt." "I'm sorry. It just had to come out." She came closer and gave me a warm,tight hug.

"Okay enough feelings, you know that's beyond my ability to show feelings." "Yeah that's enough."

"So what are you going to wear? And please don't tell me a hoodie and leggings with UGG boots!" I look down. "What nooo." I'm a horrible liar, that's why I sing get into trouble because I know I'll be busted within seconds. She looked at me and grabbed my hand pulling me off the couch directing me to her room. "What are you doing?" "There's no way we are wasting your body like this. We have to act on it before it disappears." "Wow, such a compliment."

"I think since it's winter and your skin tone is you know good,I think a cream top will work with some white jeans. I mean everyone is wearing dark colours so we want you to stand out now don't we. But I think it'll still be cold, I don't want you freezing here so let's make you wear a beige turtleneck sweater or a dress to show off those beautiful legs..." This is going to be a loooonngg afternoon.

***********

Hey what's up beautiful people. This is my first book on Wattpad so I hope you enjoy it... Have an awesome day/night.
Vote, comment and be happy.