Authors note (IMPORTANT)

Firstly I'd like to say thank you for all the readers and the people who vote on my story. It's very much appreciated.

Okay on to business, for the past like sixteen chapters it's been all cute and reader friendly... NOT ANYMORE!!! Things are going to get steamy and a little inappropriate but not Fifty shades kind of inappropriate. So if you are below sixteen I suggest you read at your own risk... Nah I'm just kidding, read if you want to...but do not say I didn't warn you okay? Okay.

Anyway throughout the book I'm going to be constantly changing the story cover and if you by any chance want to make a story cover then you are more than welcome to. Also I'm sure you've noticed that I always put a picture at the top, I'm still going to do that and I'm also going to put songs that would possibly relate to the chapter. This is not important but I'm a Why don't we fan(they are pretty cool, so you should go check them out) so there will be a lot of wdw preferences and some of the songs I'm going to put are going to be theirs... Not all but like 60%. Just letting you know.

I'm thinking of making an Instagram account for this book so that you can see how the characters look and some other things like Jace and Ashley's favorite dessert... Comment if you want me to do that and I will...and make sure that you like and follow.

Please also follow me on Insta @mercyalaika and I'll definitely follow you back... Thanks

(Song: Big plans - Why don't we)

Anyway back to the story.

~Allia