Chapter 3

I'm at third period now, the first and second flew by so fast. I'm not complaining, I really hungry, didn't get to finish my beacon so I need food like now.

Third period was English and I was sitting next to my long time best friend (not Jace or Liv) Michelle Jilten. And she was scoping out all the events that occurred in the morning from me while Mrs. Mabel gave a lecture on pronouns and how to use them. Naturally no one was listening.

"So what's the favor?"she whispered softly."I don't know. He never said." I said looking forward in order not to get caught. I didn't want detention on the first day."I can't believe he's finally talking to you? After two years, clearly your outfit is doing wonders!" I shrugged. I mean he did literally call me hot, indirectly. Like she read my mind, Michelle repeated what I said in my head. "But he said it indirectly.But still! He still said it."

"Okay whatever. I'm hot for the day,yay!"I whispered sarcastically. She looked forward but then faced me again. "What do you think the favor is?" I shrugged again. I looked at her, her shoulder length curly hair was put in a ponytail, her caramel skin tone shone in the gloomy light coming from the window. She must have put her glitter lotion again, she had nude lipgloss on and her nails were done. She wore high top Vans, Micky mouse edition, white jeans and midnight blue hoodie that ended mid-thigh. She looked so cute, she always did.

"Michelle, what do you think the favor is?"I knew she had a wild imagination, so I really wanted to amuse myself.

"I think he's going to ask you to be his fake girlfriend like I'm to all the boys I've loved before. Or maybe he wants you to lie to his mum, you did say she's strict..."

"First off," cut her off before she imagines things that are too impure for her brain. "I'd never lie to his mum, she's like my second mum she'd see right through me and you know I suck at lying. Lastly why the juice would you think he'd want me to be his fake girlfriend?!? He just started talking to me!" She shrugged. "Maybe that's why he talked to you."

"I shouldn't have asked you to imagine anything."

"Hey, at least it's not Tessy you asked." She put her hands up in surrender. I buried my face in my hands. "She would've probably said, 'i think he wants you to sleep with him in order to make one of his Tiffany's and Brittany's jealous you know a sexual favour'. I don't want to even imagine that."

"Ms.Jilten and Ms.Zaine please at least act like you are paying attention." Mrs.Mabel said frustrated.

"Sorry ma'am."I said feeling sorry for her, she's so sweet and here we are talking about a boy that's only noticed me now after two years. My life , can't I just have a drama free semester.

**********

"Okay, I think I can make a better apple juice than this."

We were all debating about the cafeteria food and how we'd do Better without any hands.

"Meh, I highly doubt it."Tessy exclaimed while on here phone, probably reading a smut.

I met Tessy Valentine around the first week of high school and we had a lot of things in common so we became friends. She's your typical glass wearing smart nerd, but she doesn't like being called that because she may look like a nerd but she isn't. Yeah she was glasses and reads books but she is sooo dirty minded you'd swear she's a fuck girl (if that's a thing, you know what Imma make it a thing). The only thing that puts you off of her being a nerd is the way she dresses and her blue dyed tips. She has a Zendaya Coleman type of style, which is cool but you know nerd and stuff so you kinda like 'WTJ'.

"Why would you say that. I make the best lunch, tell her Ash."

"She does."

"I'm not talking about your cooking skills , I'm talking about you strength to juice am apple something you lack at."Tess said without looking up from her phone.