Chapter 9

We standing side to side on the balcony right above the pool. He's already undressing while I'm just standing there blankly looking at him. He actually thinks I'm going in that ice cold water...in winter. "Why aren't you undressing?"he questioned looking at me.

"I don't think you saw the weather. Do you need me to ask Tessy to borrow you her glasses'cause I can see that you desperately need them." I continued to look at him blankly.

"Stop being a pussy and get in there."he urged. This guy has problems, serious problems.

"One I'm not going in there and two I have a pussy unlike you who isn't getting non probably why you got them pimples going on on your face." His eyes widened and he frantically searching his face trying to find this pimple I'm talking about. Some people are horrified by spiders, Jace is terrified of pimples... I don't know why but he is. He once begged his sister to buy him a whole range of different skin care products because he saw a pimple on his forehead only to find out it was just a mosquito bite.

The moment I laughed he realised that I was joking and didn't take it well. "Oh so you think you can fuck with my insecurities, huh? Okay I'll show you." Before I could acknowledge what was going on I was hoisted onto his shoulder and being carried over to the barrier of the balcony... upside down. "Hey,hey J we can work this out. Come on, put me down and then we can talk like civilized people." He looked thoughtful for a second and mischievously smirked.

"Nope I prefer the uncivilized way." He held me with one hand but before he could let go, I said not bettering my chances ;"That's why you got all those pimples." His face fell for a split second but he recovered and his smirked appeared. He pulled me back up, huh it worked. "Don't fuck with me next time."he whispered in my ear. Or it didn't. Next thing I knew my body collided with the freezing cold water making me shiver instantly. What a best friend. I resurfaced and immediately got out the pool sitting next to it. Great. I'm soaking wet. I took all my hair and tried to squeeze the water out. Just when I squeezed out all the liquid he cannon balls into the pool splashing me.

He later emerges out of the water and to say he looked good is an understatement. He looked HOT!!! He had water dripping all over his toned abs and muscled arms. His hair dripped onto his face and making his hair a golden brown. When he saw me staring he bite his lip and winked. I just rolled my eyes and laughed. This guy knows he's sexy and isn't afraid to show it. He came and sat next to me cross legged wrapping an arm around me.

"So how was the swim?"he asked looking at my teeth chatter.

"Wh-what do you th-think?"I snapped back. I was freezing and hungry and he was asking me such a question.

"Hey hey hey chill I was just asking. I mean how could you not have the same feeling I had. The exileration of the cold clinging to your body the moment you hit the water and the goosebumps that come after you've emerged from the water." I took my hand and placed it on his forehead to check if he was really physically ill or just mentally ill.

"Whatever you smoking is fake, stop is making you sound and act like a retard. If you not careful, you'll soon be one."

"What's with all the harshness. Is it... you know...that time of the month?"he asked hesitantly. I shoved him hard on his chest. Piece of boy.

"NO! I'd because I'm frickin cold and hungry and I'm stuck here with you." He looked taken aback by the sudden outburst. He looked at me contemplating whether he should speak or not.

"Would you perhaps be delighted if I got you some Chinese?" I gave him the 'duh dipshit' look.

"And I want my hot chocolate." I pulled away from him and walked into the house.

"Hey where you going?" He called after me. "To get warm."

••••••••••
Hey what's up beautiful people. Hope y'all are enjoying the story so far. If you have anything to say please comment, it would be very much appreciated...

Anyway hope you vote, comment and have a very good day/night...

~Alli