Chapter 21 (part 2)

Chapter 21 (part 2)

"Wouldn't that be weird. I mean we just started hanging out and already we kissing." I didn't want to come off as one of those thirsty little girls that have no shame.

"Well nowadays it is not really. I mean I could just fuck you without even knowing you." I nodded my head slowly. "But I like your dignity. Not a lot of girls have that anymore." Oh I know. Some girls nowadays have zero worth, they always seek approval from a guy that is most probably going to dump them and act like their yesterday's gum. "You are different."

"How different?" He turned to face me and dipped his head to the side examining me curiously.

"I do not know but there is. You are just so interesting to look at."

"Thank you?" He chuckled at my confusion.

"Not in a creepy way but like in a fascinating sort of way." I nodded slowly not knowing what to say. "You know what, I see that we are going to be here for a while, I mean look at those guys down there, they are literally eye raping that girl who is trying to have some fun with her boyfriend who is completely oblivious to anything around him, probably stoned, I suggest we play a game of 21 questions."he looked down at the people that are supposed to fix the ride. I laughed at his assumption of the whole situation.

"Uh okay. You go first."

"Okay, tell me something no one knows about you." I thought for a while. There is nothing that I keep to myself that's absolutely private. He chuckled. "There has got to be something."

"Well, I once stole a slab of chocolate when I was a kid for my sister because she was sick and I couldn't afford to buy it myself."

"Why not for you?"

"I don't eat chocolate." He widened his eyes and nodded his head quietly mocking me. "You are mocking me aren't you. I'm sure in your head you're like who doesn't eat chocolate."

"I am not mocking you, it is just weird, because most girls devour chocolate." If you haven't noticed I'm not like most girls. "I know." I said that out loud!! "I for one do not like vanilla ice cream."

"What!? Everyone does."

"Everyone likes chocolate too, so we are even. Tell me about your family."

"But I didn't get to ask you a question."

"But I did give you a fact about me." He has a point.

"Huh, well my mum is half Spanish and half Portuguese but she was born here. Her family originates from Brazil and Spain. My dad is half American half Canadian. French Canadian. But I don't live with him anymore, not for the last past 6 years. I have two annoying sisters and an uncle I call my brother 'cause he is only five years older than me and yeah."

"Wow you are so cultured. I don't think I'll be able to complete. I'm half Portuguese and half English from England." After all this time obsessing over him, I just realized that he's accent is quite different then to that of the American population. I actually noticed it but never NOTICED it. It's what makes him better and unique from all the other guys besides his looks.

"Your turn." There was so much I wanted to ask but didn't know how to put it into words. As I was about to formulate a sentence the Farris wheel started to move. "Finally. Hold that thought." We finally got to the bottom and got out. We rode almost all the rides and it looked like the carnival was almost over. I guess this is goodbye. I didn't want it to end. We got to his car and stuffed all the things in the trunk and got in. He started driving but not in the direction of Jace's house.

"Where are we going?"

"You thought that the night ended. It is not over until the Sun comes up." I.am.scared.