Chapter six

Knock knock...

Oh for crying out loud, "What?" The door opened after a few seconds and slowly closed and the bed dipped next to my feet.

"That's no way to greet a friend." Ah fudge cake. He's in my house now. Just because I wore different now this is all happening... I blame Liv.

"Go away Jason, please I just want to sleep."

"You do that all the time. Now let's do something." Is this guy like serious? Is back in my life for like five minutes and now he is just expecting me to just drop everything and just do something with him.

"Don't you have girls to entertain you?" I propped myself on my elbow and just blankly stared at him.

"Yeah but we made a bet so Uhm they aren't so ideal right now. Plus I'm here to help you." I narrowed my eyes at him. "Help me do what?" He shrugged, stood up and went to my closet. Like I am serious right now, this guy is just waltzing into house like it's his and then rampaging through my closet like we best friends or something...

"Jason, what are you doing?"

"Dude, you really need to stop buying so many bae hoodies, especially since ain't got no bae." I automatically put my hand on my chest and gasped. That's actually really hurt more than it should. "Ouch. That's actually hurtful."I said with so much hurt in my voice. He stopped and turned towards me and saw the hurt on my face. "Oh shit, I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that. I was just... I didn't mean to..." "Nah, it's cool. I get it I'm single, can't get a boyfriend and now I'm being mocked about it. And you can get any girl you want without even trying."

"Lee, I..." He looked so heart broken like I just told him someone killed Raiden (his bloodhound, why does he have a bloodhound, I don't know) I couldn't help but burst into laughter. " Yo, I'm kidding Quan. I just wanted to check if you still have a heart in that frail body of yours. "You so not fucking funny, okay." Seeing him pissed off made my laughing fit even worse. "I'm so going to fuck-" The door opened and a pink haired girl came into view. "Whoa whoa whoa whoa... When you called me here I didn't expect it to be me watching live porn."

"You know it would be a threesome." Whoa...no. "What are you doing here?"I said trying to stir this conversation elsewhere. "Ohhh... I came to help you pic out your whole outfit for the week."she replied pointing to the bag I just noticed. You know these people act like I am on some show and stuff that needs me to look all fly and stuff when it's just...school. 

"And why are you doing that exactly?" I got out of bed seeing that I'm not going to sleep anytime soon and sat on my desk chair facing them. "Because... You need this. I hear you always complaining how single you are after watching Diza videos even though they broke up and Corbina videos and there's nothing I want in this world than for my bestie to be happy." "You said bestie." If you knew Liv you'd understand why I'm saying that. "Did I? I'm trying to be all sentimental so please just roll with it." I raised my hands up in surrender. Judging by how big that suitcase is, I think we on some extreme makeover type of nonsense. Like I have zero understanding on how she can Look so intimidating and hot and have a 10% girly girl in her at the same damn time.

"Okay, let's get started...Uhm Jace have you checked her closet for some potential?" Oh, they serious about this thing of theirs. " No, is just bae jerseys...a whole lot of them."he stood up and went to stand next to Liv who was now standing in front of my closet. "Mmmm... I see. Nothing worth working with, unless...uh do you still have that dress hoodie?" She looked at me expecting an answer. "Uhm, yeah?" I stood up and went to dig in my closet for my white dress hoodie thing that had 'I don't give a...' in dark pink print. I showed it to them, Liv took it from my hands and placed it on my body and looked at Jace smiling and he shared the same facial expression. Oh heavens, please help me.