Chapter twelve

I eventually sat down next to him after being stared at like I had a flying saucer on the top of my head.

"Wooow." He whispered thinking nobody heard... but everyone did. And his sister made sure he knew that.

"Yeah. She is looking good today. And I think you truly agree because I can see some drool over on the left side of your mouth. Very discreet brother, very discreet." I'm sure he knew she was lying 'cause she was (I hope so) but he couldn't help double checking just incase.

"Shut up." He kicked her under the table and quickly moved back to avoid being kicked back. Then he looked at me one last time shamelessly eye raping me before starting a conversation. "Sooo... how'd your day go."I blankly looked at him and turn narrowed my eyes at him. Really dude.

"That's all you've got. I come here looking like a while snack but you do not bother to compliment me. You're just going to ask me about my day." He sighed heavily and rubbed his face before plastering a smile on his face and said;" You look so beautiful this evening, Lee."

"Dude, I can practically feel the waves of sarcasm radiating off of you right now." He chuckled and smiled. There's the Jace I know.

"Okay, you looking really nice tonight."

"For reals?"

"For reals."I smiled and on que Aunt Katie and my mum came in with the food and it smelled devine.

The table was filled with lasagna, greek salad, butternut squash, potato salad, hawaiian stirfry, mac and cheese, mince pie, the works... My mouth was literally watering. Before we could dig in we had to say grace.

"Jace, could you please say grace."I looked at him and saw him heavily sighed.

"Let us join hands and bow our heads." We joined hands and he prayed for the food and then we ate. I've never eaten so much...well that's a bit of a lie but I ate sooo much but, but I saved room for dessert.

It was two different dessert. One was a three tier chocolate cake with chocolate fudge dripping from it and then there was a salted caramel and vanilla sponge cake with some whipped cream. I looked at everyone confused as to why they were two different choices when there's a freakin three tier cake.

"The vanilla one is for you." Jace randomly stated. I looked at him dumbfounded.

"You remembered?" He shrugged it off taking a slice of the chocolate and putting it on his plate.

So I know you are going to hate me for saying this but... I absolutely can't stand chocolate. I'm sorry. I just... I've never liked chocolate. Anything that's chocolate is so unappealing to me. My apologies but no just no.

I eventually took a slice of the vanilla cake and it tasted like heaven. Damn this lady can bake. Yeah they were all self-baked.

**********

"So how was dinner?" After dinner Jace and I went to his room to chill. I laid on the bed too full to do anything. Its been a while since I've been here. When I came the other day I didn't spend much time in his room then I did the rest of the house. I really noticed the finer details of his room. His room was painted a stormy grey, his couch across the room a midnight blue, his comforter black (as always), black TV stand with his plasma TV wall mounted and a hundred DVDs neatly stacked on the TV stand. On top of his TV were his artworks, this boy is very talented, and a couple of our old pictures together and some with his gang and others with him, Jennifer and his mum. He had a white drawer on the far left of his room next to the door of the bathroom. That is the only white thing in his room. He really had a dark room but it was really artsy and creative. Very nice.

"I really enjoyed the food. It was a-mazing! Like your mum still has her touch. Nice room by the way." I propped myself on my elbows and looked at him as he looked under his bed. He opened his drawer under his bed and started digging. What is he looking for?

"Thanks. I tried to do something different. I like the artwork, it took me some time but it came together." He started removing the items in the drawer and continued searching.

"Yeah they are really beautiful. You've been working haven't--" he took out the drawer and turned it upside down. "What are you honestly doing?"

"Hmmm? Me?" He looked up at my for the first time in our conversation.

"Yeah, what the hell are you doing?" I stared at him. He is the only person in the room. Dipshit.

"Ohhh. I'm looking for my bottle."

"Of what?"

" Vodka." I stared at him wide-eyed. He has...in his room...how...why.

"You have vodka just lying around?"

"No, I hide it..." He said it in a duh tone. "Ahh found it!!" He held a bottle fully filled with clear liquid. He opened the bottle and took a sip. "Do you want some?"

★*★*★*★*

A/N hey ppl hope you guys are enjoying the story... Can I just say thanks to Natalia for all her comments she is just... Yeah you should go follow her and read her book called "Her walls" @Natalia9522 pretty cool book...

I put that picture at the top 'cause I really missed the show it's almost got nothing to do with the story... almost.

~Allia