Chapter 23

(Song: Pretty little fears by 6lack and J.cole)

"Hey sweet thang." Who the H is this!

"Uhm, could you please get your hands off me."I gently tried pulling his hands off me but he was too strong and I couldn't.

"Why? I just wanna have some fun." With who? I turned around and saw this huge ass guy that I've never ever in my life seen.

"I'm not interested so can you just let me GO!!" Did he listen no he didn't. He freakin didn't.

"Fiesty I see. I love them like that." Dude was so tall that he had to pick me up so that we could be eye level and he force himself on me. He was bringing his hand up my skirt. Nope. Now I had to fight. I kicked, punched, slapped. I did everything I could, even screamed. Why did it have to happen to me. Why just, I've been a good kid. "You I'm going to have fun with."

"...yeah, yeah, I'll get the damn vodka...what the fuck is going on here!! Ashley?"Riley yelled. Oh thank the heavens.

"Riley please help." He rushed towards new and this dude and shoved the guy to the side and he let go of me. Oh great I'm falling. Before my butt could touch the floor someone caught me. "Thank yo--" I came face to face with my saviour and it was Ethan. Okay knight in shining armor kind of things.

"Pleasure." He made sure I was standing before he went to help Riley fight off this guy. It was two against one but I really don't care, I almost got raped by him so...

All of a sudden three other guys came out of nowhere and them it was two against four. I thought I'd call for help but before I knew it, it was just one guy left. Wow okay, when did I blink?

"Are you okay?"asked Ethan after throwing the last punch at that guy. Only more after these guys are beat up that's when people decide to show up. Y'all are useless.

"Uh, yeah. He didn't do much damage. Thanks." He nodded.

"Would you like to go home?" I nodded. "Who did you come with?"

"Jace and I have no idea how to get back because he was my ride and I do not even know where we are. I don't even know who's house this is."I was having a panic attack and tears were coming out but I wasn't crying. At least I think I wasn't?

"Hey hey hey. It is okay. Everything will be fine, come." O-kay. He lead me through the crowd and out the door and to his beautiful car. I swear this cast just sucks the breath out of me. He opened the passenger side for me and let me get in and closed it then got in the drivers side and ignited the engine.

"Where are we going?"

"Do not worry, wherever I am taking you is safe." I slowly nodded. I kinda just almost got raped so I'm not just going to be like 'alright let's go!!'.

I know we just started but this ride was taking long and I was getting sleepy. Ethan must have noticed because he assured me that I could take a nap. So I shut my eyes and got cozy.

                  ★★★★

"Shhhh! She's sleeping."Ethan whispered to someone that was in a distance. I tried to open my eyes but they just wouldn't open and I wanted to know where I was. I know for a fact that I was being carried to wherever destination we were headed. He opened a door and placed me on something soft, a bed in assuming.

"Where am I?" I asked as he took off my shoes and tucked me into the blanket. Yeah tucked.

"At my house..." Oh. Alarm bells are supposed to be ringing but, I mean it's Ethan and I'm TIRED!!!

"Okay. Uh well, Uhm thank you, I will uhh go to sleep now. What time is it?" He checked his wrist watch (a Rolex).

"Around one."

"Okay let's go to bed. Wait where are you going to sleep?"

"The guest room. You just stay compfy." I nodded my head slowly then stopped.

"Wait, then who's room am I sleeping in?"

"Mine." Okay... Levels...

"Goodnight." He softly kissed the top of my head and switched off the main light living the lamp and slowly closed the door. Royalty!!

★★★★★

Hey jellybabies ♥ I know I haven't updated, I'm a beg person I know.

Anyway I won't even be updating for another two weeks because of exams...

I'm so sorry... That's if you actually read this book. When I get back I promise I'll update like three or four chapters... And as you can see there are like a lot of chapters so I'm going to be fast forwarding A LOT!!!

Have a blessed morning/day/afternoon/evening/night...

~Allia