Chapter Twenty eight

Chapter Twenty seven

Jace's POV...

I watched her liquidate the bottle and sluggishly place it underneath the seat. For someone that's a first timer she sure is taking a lot of it. I drove to my house and pulled into the driveway and stopped. "Are we here?"I nodded. "Am I sleeping here?"

"Uh yeah. I can't take you home. You uh are not in the right mindset to go home."

"But I want my fluffy blue cloud pajamas. They are soft and... I love them. And they are at hooome..."she slurred.

"Okay I'll go get them. You just go inside."

"Nooooo... I want to come with. Pwease..." She was now leaning into me and practically staring at me with her beautiful hazal eyes, I couldn't say no. I agreed and pulled out of the driveway. I drove to get house to retrieve whatever she needed. I'm pretty sure everyone is sleeping so I wouldn't have to worry about a Q&A session. I had a spare key so I got in effortlessly and headed to her room to retrieve her PJs. I miss sleeping over in this room. I do realize I was a dick for 'unfriending' her but it seemed like a good idea at the time. I now regret it even though we are back together as best friends. Maybe then she wouldn't be going to ask these parties for some boy.

A sigh escaped my lips...I'm a true fuck up. I got the PJs and some clothes for when she wakes up and got out before I start breaking down like a little kid that had their dog die front of them.

When I got to the car, she was already passed out. She looked so beautiful even when she was asleep. And I've acknowledged that way more than I should've. The way her curly hair falls onto her face and her lips part as silent snores escape her lips. She is just so amazing and she doesn't even notice it. I remember the time she told me she didn't like her hair or that she had too many freckles on her shoulders. She always worried about the smallest things. The things that made her perfect. I would do anything for her to see how perfect she is.

I got into the driveway and opened the passenger door unbuckling her seatbelt and slowly lifting her and carrying her bridal style to the house and into my room. As I was about to put her down on the bed she tighten her grip around my neck. "Hey Lee, we in my room, you can let go of me now..."

"Nooooo... I don't want to." Note to self... Ashley is clingy cuddler when she is drunk. "But you have to change into your PJs."

"Fiiinnneeee. But promise me that you will come lie with me."

"I promise." If she only knew how much I'd wish for her to say that to me everyday. I slipped off her shoes and her jacket she wore. "Lee, I'm going to have to ask you to take off your dress and put on your PJs." She hummed in response. I doubt she even heard what I said. Guess I'll have to do it myself.

I unzipped the dress and slipped it off her body and dressed her into her PJs

I unzipped the dress and slipped it off her body and dressed her into her PJs. It's not the first time I've seen her in her underwear and I'm pretty sure it won't be the last. Since I'm not a pervert and I'm a good friend. I put on her pajama top then unhooked her bra and let it slide down her body. She was half asleep as I did all of this. I pulled her into the blankets and proceeded to change out of my clothes and into some sweats. I want downstairs to get some painkillers because with the amount of alcohol she consumed the headache will hurt like a bitch.