~ 1 ~

(The whole story is in Sam's point of view. I hope you enjoy 💗)

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring next to me. It was relatively quiet, but to my ears it sounded like a purge alarm. I groaned loudly and threw my palm against it gruffly. The ear piercing noise stopped. I pulled the cover farther over my head.
"Sam! Get up!" I heard a familiar voice shout from outside my door. It was my brother Ben. He was in freshman year and I was in sophomore year. I had to drive him to school daily. When I was ill he had to get off his lazy ass and walk.
"Fine!" I yelled back, throwing the cover off of me. It landed on the floor and I groaned once more, getting out of bed to pick it up. I sighed and rubbed my eyes, walking over to my closet. I wasn't the tidiest of people at the least, so I had to dig through a few piles. I picked out a white tee, black skinny jeans and a light grey hoodie. I usually wore the most plain outfits I could find to school. I got changed out of my grey joggers and into my clothes speedily, finding my black Chuck Taylors and shoving them on carelessly. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and grabbed my bag, slinging it across my back. This was the quickest I'd ever been ready to leave. 10 minutes. I checked the time. 7:10am. We had to be in school for 8am, so I dropped my bag and sat on the sofa, waiting for the time to pass.

"Get lost," I laughed, shoving my brother out of my car playfully. He shoved me back equally as hard and laughed.
"See ya!" He smiled and ran to his group of friends. I waved and smiled. Me and my brother had a tight bond, and he was pretty popular. He was just a chill person, and we hardly ever argued. He was happy as far as I knew. I had a few close friends; Corey, Jake, Aaron and Reed. We were a tight group and hung out in the same place, same people, same time, every day. We were organised people, and that was apparent.
I locked my car and exited, heading towards my group of friends. It was 7:45am, so we had 15 minutes until we had to be actually inside school. My friends were at our usual spot, by the exit next to the wooden fence. We sat in the corner, there was some sort of shade there. I approached and realised there wasn't only four people, there was five.
"Sam!" Jake shouted, waving. I waved back and sat down next to him.
"This is Colby. He's only jus moved here and I thought we'd help him out a bit," Reed smiled. He was such a caring person, wether he knew who he was helping or not.
"Hey! I'm Sam. Nice to meet you," I waved, introducing myself with a warm smile.
"Nice to meet you too," he replied quietly. He didn't seem like the type to be shy, but apparently he was. He had brown hair that flopped down messily onto his forehead, deep blue eyes and dressed in all black. Literally all black. His shirt was a black tee that had holes near the neck, revealing his tanned chest slightly. His black skinny jeans had rips in them too.
"Sam?" Corey clicked his fingers in front of my face.
"Uh- Yeah?" I asked. I must've been staring at Colby.
"We were asking if you were down to sleep at mine on Friday?" He raised one eyebrow.
"Uh, yeah, of course. Will Colby be there?" I ask curiously.
"Yeah. Why'd you ask?" Corey tilted his head slightly.
"I was just wondering..." I trail off, lost in thought again. I decided I was going to befriend the new boy. He seemed like a nice person. I smiled to myself, listening and joining in with conversation before we walked into school.

(673)
Hey! This is my new book because I didn't really like my other one. I hope you enjoy. See ya next time