~14~

Colby had his arm around me whilst we were sat on the small sofa in his room. Gage was sat on the chair next to Colby's desk and we were having a discussion about how cute hedgehogs are. Gage disagreed with us.
"Their little faces are so small and adorable!" Colby squealed.
"They're not. They're ugly," Gage rolled his eyes, scrolling through Instagram.
"Alright. They're cute, but still nowhere near as cute as Colby," I giggled, Colby blushing and Gage laughing.
"You're cuter," he mumbled.
"No, you are," I mumbled back, smiling.
"You are," he kissed my forehead and laughed.
"I still don't agree," I pouted. Gage was shaking his head, smiling, whilst scrolling through Instagram.
"Why?" He kissed my lips.
"Because you're cuter," I pulled away, folding my arms and pouting once again.
"Fine, if it makes you happy," he sighed with a smile. My face lit up and I unfolded my arms, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing his cheek. He grinned and kissed me on the lips, pulling me onto his lap.
"Guys, I'm still here," Gage moaned.
"Sorry," Colby mumbled, still kissing me.
"I'll make sure mom doesn't come in," Gage laughed, exiting the room.
"It's just us," Colby whispered, pulling me further onto his lap. I grinned into the kiss and he flicked my upper lip with his tongue. I opened my mouth slightly, giving him the access he wanted. He slid his hands down from my neck to my inner thighs.
"C'mon sweet pea? Don't you want this?"
Brennen's voice rang throughout my head. I pulled away from Colby abruptly, moving his hands away from my thighs.
"If you want me to stop, just tell me. I won't be mad," he put his arms around me and rubbed my back in circles.
"I.. The only thing I can't handle is inner t-thigh. He hurt m-me there the m-most. Sorry if I led u on a little bit," I frowned.
"It's ok. I'll make sure not to do it again," he nodded, pulling me further onto his lap again.
"Thank you for understanding," I sighed, hugging him.
"You're welcome," he smiled, kissing me again. I shuffled closer to him on his lap, causing him to grunt as I moved on his pelvis. I laughed softly, letting him slide his tongue into my mouth once more. (Smut Warning) He explored slowly, gradually getting more greedy and quicker. Our tongues wrestled roughly, me gripping his hair and him scratching my shirt covered back gently. He tugged at my shirt gently, willing to pull it off. I pulled it off, helped him take his off, and reconnected our lips once again. I felt myself grow hard under my skinny jeans. God, it hurt. I shifted again, further up. He grabbed my hand and pressed it against his member. He was harder than me. I grinded against him slowly. He kissed my neck.
"Colby, Sam. What're you-" Gage walked in and turned around in an instant. He walked straight into a wall. Colby reached for a blanket and covered us as I clambered off him.
"We're covered," Colby laughed.
"What're you having for dinner?" He didn't turn around.
"I'm guessing we're ordering because you're here. Dominoes will do," he spoke.
"Good. That's what I wanted anyway," Gage laughed and walked out.
"Well... that was close," I chuckled.
"And awkward," Colby laughed.
"I've uh... got a problem," I cleared my throat.
"You're not the only one," he mumbled.
"What're we gonna do?" I asked, raking my hands through my hair.
"I mean... I could help you if you want," he looked at me nervously.
"I wouldn't complain," I looked up at him as he slid his hand down my body and around my belt. I grinned and helped him unbuckle it. I undid my button and slid down my zipper. Colby looked at me nervously as I slid down my jeans.
"You ready?" He mumbled.
"I think so," I nodded. I slid down my boxers and he slid a hand around my member. I gasped at the sudden warmth.
"You ok?" He asked under his breath.
"Yeah," I whispered. He started pumping me slowly, causing me to moan quietly.
"We gotta be quiet," he whispered. I nodded. He continued, small whimpers escaping me.
"C-Colby... I'm g-gonna c-cum," i whimpered after a minute or so. He released me and I cummed onto my chest, grunting his name as I did so. He helped me clean up, handing me tissues.
(Smut over)
"Colby?" I said, pulling my boxers back up.
"Yeah?" He asked.
"I love you," I kissed his cheek.
"I love you more," he giggled.
"Can I borrow some joggers?" I asked, as I had forgotten all about bringing clothes when I left the house.
"Sure," he chuckled, tossing me a pair of black joggers. I put them on quickly, him doing the same but with grey ones.
"Dominoes is here!" Gage shouted. Me and Colby grinned at each other and raced to the bedroom door.

(843)
What's this?? A double update?? Wow. It was 21° today and that is HOT for Britain. Was terrible