~18~

I woke up to laughter and arms wrapped around me. I looked around groggily.
"You're awake," Colby smiled at me. I smiled back and put my head back on his chest. I rubbed my eyes gently, making my vision slightly blurry for a few seconds.
"You didn't sleep for long," Aaron piped up.
"How long?" I asked.
"About 45 minutes. We have 15 minutes left of lunch break and a free period next. You can go back to sleep if you like," Colby mumbled softly.
"I'm not tired anymore," I stretched with a yawn.
"Ok," he kissed my cheek softly. I giggled and kissed his lips. He kissed me back and smiled into the kiss, sliding his tongue into my mouth slowly.
"Ahem?" Corey laughed. Me and Colby didn't stop though. His tongue grazed the roof of my mouth slightly.
"I want you," Colby breathed into my ear, inaudible to anyone else. I licked my top lip and grinned. He smiled and kissed the tip of my nose.
"You two are really cute and really gross," Jake chuckled once we'd stopped. We simply just laughed along with him. Colby took his black hoodie off, placing it next to him.
"It's hot and I want to take my shirt off but you gave me loads of hickeys," I whispered in his ear, the rest of the guys just laughing between themselves.
"Own it, Sam. I'll take mine off," he smiled.
"You don't have a trail of them," I rolled my eyes.
"I have a massive one though," he stated.
"Fine," I rolled my eyes and smiled slightly. He grinned as I took the shirt off.
"Oh!" Corey exclaimed, pointing to me. I threw my arms over my pale chest. Colby took his shirt off slowly.
"Oh!" Jake laughed, pointing at Colby.
"Shut up," Colby chuckled softly. I hid my face in his chest again, embarrassed of their reactions.
"Own it," Colby whispered in my ear, trying to get me to look at him. I finally gave in and looked into his deep blue eyes. I nodded slightly and moved to lay down. I didn't want to before... I'm not sure why. I think it might have had something to do with my little-space mindset. I used his lap as a pillow as I laid there.
"I'm going back to sleep, where's my shirt?" I mumbled.
"It's here," he passed it to me. "You just wanted an excuse to put it back on."
"Not true!" I exclaimed, playfully slapping his bare chest softly.
"Of course, of course," he smiled down at me, holding my hand.
"Shut up," I laughed, squeezing his hand gently. He squeezed it back twice as hard.
"That hurt!" I whined.
"Sorry, baby," he grinned at me and I pouted at him slightly. He rolled his eyes and leant down to kiss me.
"God, do you two ever stop?" Reed rolled his eyes and laughed.
"Sometimes," I mumbled, shifting to get comfortable. I stayed in one position for a few seconds, seeing if it was comfy enough or not. It wasn't. I kept shifting for the next minute or so until I realised I couldn't get comfortable at all.
"Colbyyy," I whined, distracting him from his conversation.
"Yes, baby?" He smiled.
"I can't get comfy," I folded my arms and sighed.
"C'mere then," he mumbled, gesturing for me to sit back on his lap. I grinned and sat on his lap again, wrapping my arms around his neck and falling asleep almost instantly.

(585)
Sorry for the late update, if my updates get sloppier than this then it's because I'm not able to upload :( sorry. I honestly love writing this book because it distracts me from the mess of my life, makes me feel like I'm not involved in everything that's going down around me. I'm just in a bad place at the moment, and this is helping me a little. Thanks for 0.5k reads btw 💗 I'll try to update as much as possible. Ily 💗