~11~

Me and Colby were sat in my bed watching Netflix. We'd finished eating our pizza and were incredibly tired.
"I'm going to sleep," Colby yawned, lying down on the left side of my bed.
"That's where I usually sleep, but I'll make an exception for you," I chuckled, laying next to him. He laughed softly and wrapped his arms around me.
"You feeling alright?" I asked, turning my head just enough to kiss his arm.
"Yeah," he mumbled, putting a leg over mine and a hand on my thigh. I sighed happily.
"G'night Sammy," he whispered, shifting his head slightly.
"G'night Colbs," I whispered back, placing a hand on his hand. He held my hand, his breathing slowing and quiet snores beginning to be heard. I smiled to myself. He was cute even when he was asleep.
Soon enough, I fell asleep myself.

I woke up to Colby mumbling and twitching in his sleep.
"Go away..." he mumbled. Followed by, "leave me alone" and "get out". He had rolled over so we were back to back. Then he started kicking slightly. What the hell? Was he ok? I sat up and shook him slightly. He shook me off.
"Colby?" I whispered, shaking him a little bit more. He gasped and opened his eyes wide, grabbing the sheets and breathing heavily. He was sweating too. He looked around, failing to see anything as we were in the dark.
"Hey, hey. It's okay. I'm here, you're safe, Colby," I whispered, pinning him down by his shoulders as he wouldn't stop moving. His breathing slowed a little and he stopped moving as much.
"Sam," He whispered, grabbing and pulling me into a hug.
"Are you ok?" I asked, pulling away and raking my hands through his hair.
"Y-yeah. I usually have n-nightmares. I should've warned you, sorry," he answered, avoiding eye contact with me.
"Hey, it's ok. I'm ok as long as you're okay, and you are," I held his chin up with my finger and thumb. He nodded. His eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips, him moving in closer slowly. I closed the gap quickly, pulling away after a few seconds.
"We have school tomorrow," I pecked his lips once more and laid down, wrapping my arms around him to comfort him. Just as I was about to fall back asleep, my alarm went off. Ugh.
"Colby, we gotta get up. It's time for school," I whispered, knowing he wasn't asleep. He groaned loudly and sat up. I got out of bed and headed to my closet. He got out of bed and rubbed his eyes. I looked over at his shirtless, tanned body. Damn, he was hot and there was no denying it.
"You like what you see?" He asked, laughing.
"I can't say I don't," I shrugged, walking over to him and kissing his cheek. He giggled a little bit more and threw on a black tee, a black shirt and black skinny ripped jeans. He always wore all black. I planned to change that.
"Wear this, you'd suit it," I tossed him a baby blue hoodie.
"I don't know..." he gave it a doubtful look.
"Try it? For me?" I gave him a pleading look, making my eyes as big as possible.
"Fine," he groaned with a smile, swapping his jumpers. He looked amazing.
"You look great!" I squealed. I got dressed myself, into grey skinny jeans and a white hoodie.
"Mirror selfie?" I asked, nodding towards my full-length mirror. He rolled his eyes and nodded.
"Whatever makes you happy," he chuckled softly. We walked towards the mirror, him wrapping his arms around me from behind and kissing my cheek. I smiled widely and took the picture. He kept his arms wrapped around me and looked at it.
"You're cute," I giggled.
"You're cuter," He tapped my nose gently. I posted it on Instagram and soon after, we left for school.

(657)
Hey 👋🏻. I just wanted to let you know that if you're going through a rough patch right now, things will get better. They might get worse, but they will get better. Things take time.