~34~

"Samuel?! What happened?" My mom exclaimed as me and Colby walked through the door.
"N-Nothing," I mumbled, hiding my face in Colby's chest so I couldn't see anything.
"Sammy..." Colby mumbled, stroking my hair. I looked up at him slightly.
"I wanna g-go upstairs," I whimpered. Colby flashed my mom a worried look and agreed.
"Alright. Come on then," he sighed, keeping his arm around me and walking upstairs.
"Sam, your gonna have to tell your mom," he said quietly, wrapping his arms around me.
"I can't," I shook my head.
"Why?" He asked.
"Because she'll call the police on him, he's already done it once and I stopped her from doing it then," I explained quietly.
"He should be in jail, Sammy," Colby rubbed my back with one hand.
"The word will get around quickly that he's in jail, and then everyone will know why, and then everyone will know that I've been raped and almost did again," I felt the tears flowing again.
"Graduation is in less than a month, how about we do it closer to then?" Colby suggested.
"I'm scared," I sobbed loudly and Colby tightened his grip on me.
"It'll be okay, Sam. I swear to god, I'm never gonna leave your side again," his voice cracked slightly, and I looked up at him with teary eyes to see him crying too.
"Don't cry over me," I mumbled, wiping away his tears. He chuckled slightly and continued hugging me.
"I just don't want you getting hurt, that's all," he smiled at me and wiped his eyes. "Sorry."
"Don't be sorry for caring," I hugged him this time, squeezing him tightly.
"Thank you," I whispered, squeezing him tightly.
"For what?" He asked.
"Everything," I sighed and released my grip on him, checking the time.
8:30pm. I took my jacked and shoes off and sat down on my bed, scratching at my neck where Brennen had left a mark. I wanted it off of me. I wanted it gone. I felt disgusting.
"Sammy, stop it," Colby spoke softly, taking my small hands into his grip and holding them against his chest.
"I know you don't want it there. It'll be gone soon, baby," he kissed my forehead and sat next to me. He'd already taken his shoes off and I didn't even realise.
"I need it off," I whined. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me onto his lap.
"Listen to me. You can't get it off right now, but it'll be off within the next few days, it's only small. It will disappear," Colby soothed, playing with the ends of my hair. I nodded sleepily and pushed him backwards gently. He fell softly and giggled.
"I'm tired," I said with a yawn, laying on top of him and hugging him.
"C'mon, you need to put some joggers on," he laughed.
"Noooo," I whined.
"Come on, you need to," He chuckled, sliding me off of him gently.
"Fine. But only if I can lay on you again," i pouted.
"Of course," he smiled, going into our closet and retrieving two pairs of grey joggers.
"There ya go," he passed them to me. I sighed and got changed, as did he. He laid back down, allowing me to clamber on top of him.
"That's better," I giggled, Colby pulling the covers over us.
"We'll skip school tomorrow to avoid him, okay?" Colby ordered. I nodded sleepily against him, squeezing him slightly.
"Where's my stwuffie?" I mumbled sleepily.
"Here," he reached to his left and passed it to me. I held it close to my face, which was on Colby's chest, and fell asleep.

(610)
Yeehaw 🤠