Drunk Love~T.O.P {smut}

You were sitting on your coach while your brother and his band mates drank and talked in the kitchen, they were already drunk as they got a little louder but you didn't mind, you even quietly laughed at them a few times. Suddenly Seung-Hyun stumbled into the living room from the kitchen, you pause your show and looked over at him, he sees you.

"Oh hey y/n! Didn't see you there!". Seung-Hyun saids with a slur in his voice.

"Hey Seung-Hyun". You said.

"Mind if I sit by you?". Seung-Hyun asks you.

You nod and he plops down on the couch, Seung-Hyun lays against the couch and he looks up at the ceiling, you couldn't help but slightly giggle at him.

"I love my bandmates and all but dang they get loud". Seung-Hyun saids.

"Yeah, trying being related to one". You said.

Seung-Hyun looks over at you and he pokes your cheek with his finger, you two begin laughing then Seung-Hyun scoots closer to you.

"You wanna know something y/n? I've always thought you were pretty, now you probably think it's just the booze talking but it's not, I've always liked you". Seung-Hyun saids.

"Seung..."

He suddenly nuzzles his face into your neck and begins trailing soft kisses along your neck, you begin to feel turned on and you run your fingers through his hair, slightly tugging on it.

"My brother and your bandmates are in the next room". You said.

"Let's go upstairs then". Seung-Hyun saids.

You stand up and help him up, You two walk to your room and Seung-Hyun plops onto your bed, you shut your door and walked over to him.

"Come here". Seung-Hyun saids.

He pulls you onto him and you two begin kissing, Seung-Hyun hands move down your back and grabs your butt, causing you to gasp loudly. You feel Seung-Hyun's erection through his jeans and begin grinding against it, causing him to moan in your mouth, you unbutton his shirt and trail your kisses down his chest and stomach then you slowly undo his belt and unbutton his jeans, you rub his erection through his boxers.

"Oh god". Seung-Hyun groans.

You finally pull out his member through his boxers and slowly take him in your mouth, Seung-Hyun props himself up on his elbows so he can watch you, He puts his hand behind your head and pushes your head down.

"Oh fuck y/n I'm about too..."

You pull away with a loud pop and Seung-Hyun pulls you up, you slowly sank onto his member and began riding him, your moans got louder as you moved your hips, you feel him getting getting closer to his peak.

"Y/n I'm getting close.."

"Me too"

You release your juices all over Seung-Hyun's member then he pulls out of you and cums onto his stomach, you get him a towel and he wipes his stomach.

"Yo TOP! Where you go man?". Taeyang shouts from  the kitchen.

You and Seung-Hyun looked over at each other before slightly chuckling.

"Oh shit."

AN: welcome to my BigBang imagine/reaction book! Before we get further into it, I just want to say that Seungri will not be featured or mentioned in this book for obvious reasons so do not request him or ask why I left him out, scum doesn't belong in my book.