Chapter 1

*Hayden's POV*

As I sit in my room like every day and hope someone will want to come adopt me I put my earphones in and blast my favorite band Panic! At The Disco. I sit there singing along to The End of All Things when Mrs. Davis walks in.

"Hayden come here there's someone who will like to see you!" She says happily I jump off my bed and rush to the door. I always like meeting new couples who can't have kids but want some or who just want to adopt! As I go out I see a couple standing there. The women was wearing a black shirt with black skinny jeans and she had black hair the man was wearing a white shirt and black skinny jeans as well.

"Here she is!" Mrs. Davis exclaims the couple turn around and who I see shocks me my idol, my role model, my favorite person alive it was Brendon and Sarah Urie! Could this really be happening? Is this just a dream I've had many dreams about them adopting me but this, this is real.

"Hi!" I manage to say without stuttering

"Oh my god she is perfect!" Sarah said making me smile

"Thank you Sarah!" I say oops I just said her name now there not going to want to adopt me I'm a fan! They'll think I'm crazy they probably don't want a fan girl living in there house!

"I'm guessing you know who we are?" Brendon said

"Yea..." I said

He just smiled and looked over at Mrs. Davis

"Can we adopt her?" He asked. OH MY FUCKING GOD! Brendon freaking Urie just asked if he could adopt ME!

A/N

Hey guys hope you enjoyed the first chapter this is my first fan fic so I hope its to your liking if not then sorry.... But any way I will try to update every other day or any time I get the chance hope you liked it!