INTRODUCTION

DISCLAIMER :

I am not allowing anyone to translate any of my work. Don't bother sending me message because I will not entertain it nor give attention to it.

This is a work of Fiction. Any similarities to the work of other authors are all coincident only.

This book is made by the authors imagination and is not presented as fact.

Characters name, event, places, etc. are all products of the authors imagination unless otherwise stated.

This is not related in real life. The characters personality of this book is not based in real life. So please avoid hating these people.

Everything written in the book is purely for fun and not to offend others. Please take note that this is just an ff and don't take everything seriously,  including the jokes or the line. If you are sensitive then please leave.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

******************

JEON JUNGKOOK
- 30 years old
- Businessman

JUNG Y/N
- 26 years old
- Employee in a small restaurant.

He is well-known as a successful businessman. Everyone wouldn't dare to fight him when it comes to business. Everyone called him a 'Evil Man'

No one dare goes against his will, everyone is scared of him. When it comes to business he is very strict and scary. If anyone dare to destroy his company, he wouldn't hesitate to destroy that person. That's how Evil he is. He can end someones life in just a snap.

Until one day and one night, he got drank and met this very beautiful girl. He was looking at her with desire and lust. No one ever turned him on. But that girl is tempting him. That night he couldn't control himself and then.. boom!

" I-I'm pregnant... A-and.. You're the father of this baby. "

==============================

WARNING ⚠️

18+

This story is different from my other books.

This story involves mature content. So if you are below 17 I suggest you to not read it. But if you insist to read my story, I don't mind. 😏

Remember you've been warned!

EDITED (2021)

You can follow me on my new wattpad account. EjiShay

Instagram: ejishay