Chapter 34

Jungkook was holding his wife's hand as they both walk on the hallway.

They both stop infront of a door, he open it and he walk inside while his wife followed him.

Y/n was amazed at the sight infront of her. The room was so big, cosy and neat. There were a big carpet on the floor where she could see a couples sitting on it and infront of it is a wide mirror.

" Oh! Hello there coconut. "

She heard a high pitch voice of a woman. She turn her gaze to where she heard the voice and she saw a very beautiful woman walking towards jungkook.

She went to jungkook and hug him with a smile on her face. Y/n felt empty and hurt when jungkook let go of her hand just to hug the woman.

They both broke the hug and they smile to each other like they are really a close friend.

" Aish! I told you don't call me coconut. "

The woman just chuckled in return before ruffling her husband's hair.

" Yah! Stop it, idiot. "

" Hahaha I still can't believe you are married. I mean, why didn't you wait for me? "

The woman pouted making her want to slap that pout on her face.

" Why would I wait for you? "

The woman rolled her eyes.

" Because I'm special in your life. "

" Pfft! Of course your special. You're a brat, and brat are a special child, right? "

Jungkook said teasingly making the woman gasp and punch him playfully.

" Ouch! Yah! You are still a violent girl, Jennie. "

Jennie? So that's her name.

The girl named jennie just giggled.

" By the way, can you come over at my house tonight? "

" Why would I? "

" Please?? I know you can't say no to me. "

Jungkook sigh in defeat before he nodded.

" Yeah, sure. "

" Yey! "

Y/n's heart shattered into pieces as she look at her husband and jennie's interaction. They look so comfortable to each other.

How come he agree to be with this woman tonight when he already have a wife?

I bet she's one of jungkook's ex-girlfriend.

She felt hurt and jealous. She thought her husband forgot about her because of this woman.

" Oh! By the way, jennie this is my very beautiful wife. Jeon y/n. "

Jungkook said as he wrapped his arms around her waist and smile to jennie.

" Hello. I'm Jennie Kim. "

She said politely and shake hands with her.

" It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Jeon. "

Y/n forced a smile.

" It's nice to meet you too, Jennie. "

Jennie just smile in return before she clasped her hands together.

" So.. You ready for your first day? Come on, you're gonna love it more than your husband. "

She teased jungkook.