EPILOGUE

30 YEARS LATER

Y/n woke up the next day with a puffy and swollen eyes. She took a quick shower and do her morning routines and get downstairs.

Upon arriving, she saw her maids preparing her breakfast and some are doing house chores.

" Good morning, Ms. Jung. Breakfast is ready. "

Her maid said and bow to her as she move and sit on the chair and started to eat her breakfast.

While eating her breakfast, she look at the chair at the middle. She missed him.

She never knew that things would end up this way. She thought she found happiness when she married him.

She got up and started to walk upstairs towards Jungwoo's room.

As she enter inside her son's room. She look around with sadness and loneliness.

Her eyes are getting teary as she remenicsing the past with her son.

She could still hear his running footsteps whenever he was playing with his father. His high pitch voice every time Jungkook would tickle him and chase him around this room.

Thinking of it made her burst into tears.

She sit on Jungwoo's bed and then she saw his picture. It was his picture on his 7th birthday.

With a teary eyes, she grab it and stare at her son's happy face. She caressing it while tears are flowing down her eyes.

" I miss you so much, baby... "

Her eyes is getting blurry because of her tears.

" W-Why?? Why did you leave me so early? "

She said in between her tears.

" It's been 30 years.... 30 years since we lost you. I m-miss you.. Omma misses you so much... "

She burst into tears as she hug the picture frame and sob harder.

It's been 30 years since Jungwoo died.

Yes, he died 2 months after his birthday. It left pain and sadness in their hearts.

Jungkook was out of town for business trip while Y/n was with Jungwoo and she was buying ice cream for Jungwoo that day without realizing that Jungwoo was running towards the highway.

The bicycle caught his attention that's why he followed it and then he got hit by a truck which caused his death.

Their son's death made their marriage fell apart.

Jungkook was very mad at her. He blamed her for their son's death.

She could still remember his words that she will never forget.

' You are a cursed! You killed our son!! I f*cking hate you! You should be the one who died! Not Jungwoo!! '

Y/n closes her eyes tight while feeling her heart aching in pain. It's been 30 years but she's still suffering.

After the accident, Jungkook became colder to her. He ignored her and treated her like nobody.

He became colder and ruthless the day their son's death.

The worse thing is, Jungkook cheated on her and divorce her.

He left her for another woman. Yes, he really left her.

He abandoned her.

Even the Jeon's family were angry at her. They threw her away like a trash.

' You're the reason why Jungwoo died. From now on you are no longer part of this family! Get out! '