Chapter 13

" It's positive. "

He heard the same words over and over again. Earlier his mother called him and told him that she has the paternity result.

And it came out positive.

So it's really mine?

Jungkook wasn't even shocked at the result of the paternity test. At the very first time when she told him that she's pregnant with his child, he actually believed her. Well, half of it, he still want to make sure things.

He was still in daze while looking at the folder on his hands, he was sitting on the edge of his bed.

Now that the result came out. And it turned out positive. What will happen to them now?

His mother wanted him to marry y/n. That's what she want to happen. But he can't.

He just can't marry her. Marrying someone who you don't love is not right. He doesn't love her.

Am I?

He quickly shook his head, he keeps on denying that he doesn't love her.

But everytime he sees her, his heart won't stop pounding faster. His body and soul wants her, not because of lust but because his heart said so.

But something is stopping him. His heart says to be with her and marry her. But his brain says the opposite.

He took a deep breath before he walked towards the door when someone knock on it.

He opened the door and he saw his father.

" What is it, dad? "

His father put his hands inside his back and look at him in serious.

" I need to talk to you about y/n. "

Jungkook sigh and massage his temple.

Here we go again.

" Dad.. I told you and mom many times. I. Won't. Marry. Her. And that's final. "

He said through his gritted teeth.

" No, you'll marry her. I like her for you, jungkook. She is good to you and to us. I can see that she's a good woman, jungkook. "

His father said in deep and anger voice.

" Dad-- "

" Marry her or else I'll take everything away from you. I'll take that company away from you, everything that you have will wash away if you don't marry her. "

He threatened which made his eyes wide open.

" Dad, you can't be serious. I've been working for our company for years. You knew how I'd word hard just to be a person who I am today, you can't just take everything away from just because I don't want to marry that woman! "

He raised his voice in anger while clenched his jaw.

" I don't care how much you'd worked hard. Just marry her and everything will be fine. Our company needs an heir! "

" Well, we already have one, dad. She's pregnant with my child, and don't you think that's enough? We only need an heir. "

" That's not enough, jungkook. You need to marry her to make it all legal or else everyone will think that you adopted a child. "

He took a deep breath in frustration.

" Think about it, son. Remember, this is for our company's future. And I'm also doing this because I want you to have your own family. I'm all doing this for you. "