Chapter 55

Y/n couldn't believe it. So she was right. Jennie is really pregnant.

But who's the father?

" Please say something.. "

Jennie said in a soft tone. Y/n blink a couple of times.

" S-Sorry... I-I was just shock. "

Jennie nodded.

" Yeah. I already expected that you'll be shock. "

Y/n bit her bottom lip before she asked.

" Does your father knew about this? "

Jennie shook her head.

" No. Dad might kill me if he finds out. I didn't tell anyone about my pregnancy except you. "

" W-Why? You could have just tll it to Omma or to jungkook. Why me? "

Jennie look at her softly and gave her a small smile.

" Because.... I trust you. "

She said in a low voice making her face soften.

" Well, of course I do trust Auntie Jeon and Jungkook oppa, but I am pretty sure that they will tell this to Dad so.... yeah. I choose to tell you the truth because I know I can lean on you and I know you will understand me. "

Jennie said in a low voice and smile softly at her.

" I know you understand me, y/n-ah. So please... I beg you. Don't tell this to anyone. "

Y/n stare at jennie in shock and in disbelief.

" B-But jennie.. we can't hide this forever. Time will come, they will know the truth. "

Jennie sigh and look away.

" But I can't let them know about this. Especially to Dad. I know he will get mad at me and tell me that I am such an embarrassing to our family. I've already disappoint him once, and I won't do it again. "

" If you don't want to tell them the truth, how sure are you that you can hide this? And how sure are you no one will know about this? "

Jennie took a deep breath and look straight into her eyes.

" I will leave this country in 2 weeks from now. "

Y/n widen her eyes in shock.

" W-what?? "

She asked in shock. Jennie just smile softly at her.

" I can leave everything behind, y/n-ah, just to protect my baby. I know dad will force me to abort my child once he finds out the truth. So I have to do something before he finds out. It's the best for me and for my baby. I have to cut all my connection to everyone, including my relatives so that I can live in peace with my baby. "

" But jennie... "

" Please, don't say something that will change my mind. Please. "

Jennie beg her while staring deep into her eyes.

" Jennie, you can leave everything behind. Time will come, everyone will know about this. "

Y/n said calmly.

" If you want to leave this country then at least tell this to your baby's father. "

Jennie sigh sadly and look away.

" He doesn't care about me nor our baby. I don't need to tell him about my pregnancy. He doesn't want me. "

Y/n frown a little. Slightly angry at the fact why would someone dump a pregnant woman? That's too cruel.