Chapter 39

Hi guys. Sorry for the late update.

I wasn't able to update the next chapter not because I was busy in school but because there was no signal due to typhoon that hit our country last December 2, 2019.

Anyway, please enjoy reading. 😊

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Jungkook ring the bell a couple of times before it opened. And he was welcome by his ex who had a seductive smile on her face.

" Aww~ I knew you will choose me over her. "

She said and wrapped her arms around his neck and was about to kiss him but he grip her arms tightly making her gasp.

" I'm not here for that. "

He said coldly and pushed her hard on the floor.

" W-what do you need then? "

Yujin slowly stood up to face him. Jungkook gritted his teeth before he answered angrily at her.

" What the f*ck are you planning yujin?! Are you planning to ruin my marriage?! "

He shouted at her in anger.

" Listen here you slut! What you did to me, I let it all slide! But I won't let it go this time! I will make sure that you won't see light anymore if you do something to my wife! "

" What?! You will kill me?! Go on! I won't stop you! "

She shouted back with teary eyes.

" Why are you being like this, jungkook? "

She said softly while tears flowing down her eyes.

" I--I know.. I made a mistake. B-but I really love you. It was my biggest mistake. P-olease forgive me.. I love you so much, oppa. Please take me back.. "

She beg him. She run to him and hug hin tight.

" Please... Take me back. I want us back, oppa. "

Jungkook keeps on removing her arms on her waist but she held it still.

" Please.. Please.. I want you back.. "

She beg while sobbing. Jungkook took a deep breath before he answer.

" You and I are done, yujin. I can't take you back not because I'm married but because I don't love anymore. "

He said coldly.

" I love my wife so much. I won't ket anyone hurt her. Especially if it's you. You know how evil I am, yujin. So get your f*cking arms off me before I break it! "

He threatened which made her follow him quickly.

" Keep in mind that I'm married. Don't you dare ruin my marriage, yujin.

He pointed his finger at her while glaring at her.

" I'm warning you, yujin. I can be the monster that you won't wish to see. I can kill you if you do something to my wife. "

He said in anger and walk outside. But he stop as soon as she said something that made him stop in his track.

=====================

Y/n was in the bed crying her heart out. She still couldn't believe it. Even though she was still not married to jungkook before but that photo break her heart into pieces.

Jennie was already home because she said she can handle herself. Before she left she called jungkook.

After a few minutes, she heard a door open then closed. It's jungkook.