Chapter 54

After dinner, they both stayed in the jeon's mansion.

Her mother-in-law insist that they should sleep here for the night since it's already dark and it's raining.

" Jungkook, why don't you take y/n and jungwoo to your old room? "

Mr. Jeon suggest as jungkook nodded.

They both went inside and she went straight to the bed and lay jungwoo who started to move his small legs and arms while blabbering in excitement.

Y/n smile at jungwoo and peck his cheeks who keeps on giggling showing his toothless mouth.

Then she glance at her husband who is removing his shirt.

" Jungkook? "

" mmmh? "

" Don't you feel strange to jennie? I mean we all knew that she's not okay. "

She said in a low voice. Jungkook sigh and put a shirt on and went to them. He sit down next to y/n.

" Yes, I know something is wrong with her but no matter what I do she won't tell me. She is a woman with full of secret, y/n-ah. "

" Why is she like that, jungkook? "

Jungkook sigh in sadness.

" She became like that ever since her mother died. Remember what I had told you before? "

Y/n nodded.

" Until now, she still blame herself. And I know it's not just her problem. Something else is wrong with her. "

" Why don't you talk to her? "

Jungkook stroke her hair.

" Baby... no matter what I do. She won't tell me. She is not a type of a person who expresses and shows her true feelings. We wouldn't know if she's sad, angry or happy. And that is scary for jennie. What if the time comes that she couldn't take it anymore and kill herself? "

Jungkook said in a hopeless tone. Y/n felt sad when she saw her husband hopeless face. She knew jungkook wanted to help jennie but he couldn't do anything.

Y/n took a deep breath and held her husband's hands.

" I will talk to her. "

Jungkook stare into her eyes.

" Are you sure? You will get tired of confronting her, baby, I'm telling you. She is a secretive woman. "

Y/n smile reassuringly at her husband.

" Don't worry, I will try. Okay? "

Jungkook nodded.

" Okay. "

================

After jungkook and jungwoo fall asleep. Y/n immediately went towards the door.

Before she could open it she look back to jungkook and jungwoo who is sleeping peacefully.

Jungkook and jungwoo's mouth is both hang open. She chuckled silently as she find it cute.

She open the door and went outside. She went towards the kitchen and drink some water.

" y/n? "

Y/n gasp as she got shock at the sudden voice.

" Oh my god! Jennie! You scared me. "

She said and put her hand on her chest.

" Sorry.. I was about to get something to drink then I saw you walking down the stairs. "