Chapter 2 (J & T) ❤

Few days later. Jennie couldn't find taehyung anywhere.

She went to his company yesterday but his secretary told her that he took a day off.

She asked her where he went but she didn't tell her because that's what taehyung's order.

She sigh as she look at outside her window. It's been 6 days since she didn't saw him.

She missed him. Where could he be?

He's really avoiding her. But she won't give up. She will keep on coming closer to him until he'll give in.

===============

It's been 6 days since he didn't saw Jennie. He'll be honest, he missed her.

He missed her presence and her smile. But he control his emotion and tried to forget her.

He is here in his hometown with his grandmother. Tomorrow he'll be back in Seoul again which means he will see her again.

Taehyung sigh. If only he could stay here forever but of course he can't.

He have a company that he have to manage and to run.

" Taehyung.. are you sure you're coming back to Seoul tomorrow? "

His grandmother asked while sipping her tea. Taehyung nodded and sit beside his grandmother.

" Yeah. I'm sorry to leave you too soon, Grandma. "

His grandmother just smile.

" It's okay, Taehyung. I understand. You have a company and it needs you. "

Taehyung just nodded and sigh sadly.

" You okay, taehyung? "

" Huh? Yeah. Yeah. I'm fine. Well, I have to take a nap, grandma. I have an early flight tomorrow. "

He told her and he stood up and kissed her forehead before he went inside his room and take a nap.

=================

The next day, when Taehyung arrived in Seoul. He went to his house to take a quick shower and went to his company to do some works.

Upon arriving. He didn't saw jennie at the waiting area like what he had expected.

Well, that's good then. Alteast I won't see her.

Well, that what's he thought.

" I knew you'll come back. "

Taehyung flinch when he heard a voice from behind him. He look at his back and glare at Jennie.

" What the f*ck are you doing here again? Are you my stalker? "

He asked in irritation and Jennie just smile to him.

" Yes. I am a stalker and also a thief. "

" A thief? "

He asked in confused and raises his eyebrow.

" Yes. A thief because I am planning to stole your heart.

Jennie said before she smile at him. He was dumbfounded for a minute before he gulp and stare at her coldly.

" Well, good luck for that. And I assure you, you won't succeed. "

He said coldly as Jennie just smirk in return.

" We'll see about that, tae. "

===================

Later that evening, taehyung got a call from his friends to inform him that Jungkook was at the bar and is drinking wine non stop.