Chapter 57 💏

" I don't think you will like what you'll see inside, Mrs. Jeon. "

Jungkook's secretary said nervously.

Y/n stare at jungkook's secretary in confuse. But for some reason she felt nervous and worry about something.

Without thinking any further, she walk passed him and grab the doorknob and went inside.

As soon as she get inside, her mouth hang open and she widen her eyes in shock.

A woman at her age is kneeling infront of Jungkook who looks so angry while he is shouting at her furiously.

" I f*cking told you to give it to me before the months end! "

Jungkook shouted in pure of anger. The woman looks so nervous and she is shaking in fear.

" I-I'm s-s-sorry, S-Sir. I-I will fix it-- "

" You can't fix this anymore! You f*cking ruin it and worse! You didn't give it to me before the due date! You are so f*cking irresponsible! "

He continued shouting without realizing that she is there all along; standing while watching him scolding the poor woman.

Y/n took a deep breath and was about to walk to her husband when his secretary stop her.

" Please, Mrs. Jeon just leave him for awhile. Mr. Jeon is scary especially if he's mad. He came earlier at the company in a bad mood then he started to scold everyone around him. So please.. "

He said nervously while glancing at jungkook who is still scolding the woman.

Y/n sigh while staring at her husband who is so angry. Looks like she knew why he's like that.

It's her fault why he's like that. She felt sorry for everyone who gets scolded by him.

Y/n then slowly walk towards her husband.

" You are fired and I don't want to see your face anymore! Get out of my f*cking building, you bitch! "

He shouted while the woman is sobbing and begging him to not fire her.

" P-Please.. sir. Don't fire me, I-I need this job, sir. P-please.. I beg you.. "

She beg while tears is flowing down her eyes while her body is shaking in fear.

Jungkook eyes darken even more.

She actually have the guts to beg me to not fire her when it's actually her fault?!

Jungkook thought and was ready to shout at her again when he felt a soft hand hold his fisted hand.

He look down at his hand and then he look at his side where he saw his wife beautiful face.

His anger instantly disappeared when he saw her but he remember what she did and glare at her.

" What are you doing here? "

He asked coldly while trying to control himself to not hug her or kiss her.

God knows how much he misses his wife. But he is still mad at her but that doesn't mean that he doesn't love her anymore.

He just need to get away from to cool himself down. He doesn't want his anger to control himself and worse, he doesn't want to hurt her.

He will never forgive himself if that happens.

Y/n will always be in his heart no matter what she does. He just love her too much and he is willing to forget everything for her.

That's how much he loves her.