Chapter 10 (J & T) ❤

Taehyung park his car outside her apartment as he immediately run towards her house and he knock on her door.

" Jennie! Jennie! Open the door! "

He shouted while banging the door but there was no response.

He knock a couple of times but there was no response.

" Jennie, I know you are mad at me. Look, I'm sorry. Please let me in and let's talk. Please.. "

Taehyung beg while tears is forming in his eyes. When there was no answer again, he grab his phone on his pocket and call Jennie.

But there was no answer. Taehyung gritted his teeth in anger before he knock on her door again.

" Jennie! Open the door or else I'll force myself inside! "

He continue on knocking while calling her name.

" No one is inside. "

Taehyung stopped when he heard a voice of a woman. He turn around and he saw an old lady in her late 50s.

" What? "

The old lady sigh before she pointed Jennie's apartment.

" The woman who stays there is not there anymore. I saw her being dragged by 3 men. "

The information made him froze in fear and worry. He knew what she meant. It must be her father.

His jaw clenched as his eyes darken in anger.

" That must be her father.. "

He mumbled while clenched his fist tight. The old lady look at him in confuse.

" Thank you for the information. "

He bow to the old lady before he walk towards his car and drove off somewhere.

=========================

The next day Taehyung still couldn't find her anywhere. So an idea came into his mind.

There are only few people who can help him find Jennie.

Taehyung's car stop at the Jeon's mansion. He walk inside and knock on the door a couple of times before it open.

He walk inside without greeting the maid. He went straight to the living room and he saw Mr. and Mrs. Jeon having a serious talk.

He clear his throat to get their attention.

" Good afternoon, sorry for interrupting your conversation. "

Taehyung said formally and bow to them.

" Taehyung-ah, what are you doing here? "

Mr. Jeon asked as he stood up and face him.

" I am here because I'm hoping that you know where Jennie is. I went to her apartment but the woman said she was not there anymore and that she was dragged by three men. "

Mrs. Jeon gasp and cover her mouth in shock.

" Oh my god! That must be her father. Oh no.. he must've found out already. Yeobo, what should we do??? "

Mrs. Jeon asked her husband in worry. Mr. Jeon just sigh and look at each other in worry for jennie.

They knew how dangerous her father is.

Then someone walk inside the living room. His eyes laid on that person and he saw Jungkook.

" What are you doing here? "