Chapter 14

There was a long silent on the other line as y/n closed her eyes tight when she confessed everything to them.

After her lunch with jungkook, he drove her back to her apartment because he still needs to do some work at the company.

She quickly went to her room and grab her phone to her grandma and her brother.

Then she told them everything.

She was so nervous as she waited for the other line to speak but it was so silent.

She open her eyes and bit her bottom lip.

" P-please say something.. "

She said in a low voice. After a few minutes of silent she heard her grandma's voice.

" W-why did you let this happen, y/n-ah? W-what will happen i-if you marry this guy, jeon jungkook... Do you even know him that much? "

She knew her grandmother is worried for her.

" No, grandma.. B-but he's a hood guy. "

Sometimes rude.

" This is so shocking, y/n-ah.. I didn't expect things would turn out like this. "

She look down as she felt ashamed and guilty.

" I'm sorry, grandma. "

She heard her deep sigh.

" Well, there's nothing we can but to accept what happened. Anyway, I want to meet this jungkook soon. "

She sigh.

" I-I don't think so grandma.. He's a busy person. He manage a big company, so I think i-it will take time before you'll meet him. "

" Fine. But if I heard that he hurt you or do something inappropriate to you, I'll burn that guy down. "

She chuckled lightly. Her grandma is really protective.

" Yes, grandma. Don't worry he's a nice guy. "

" He should be... You're too precious and kind to get hurt. He's a very lucky man to have you. "

She smile.

" Thank you, grandma. "

She then heard her brother's voice.

" Noona, what's the gender of your baby? "

" mmh. I don't know yet, I'm just 2 weeks pregnant, Kai. "

" Oh.. "

" But I'll tell you once I find out. "

" Sure, noona. I'll wait for it. Please take care. "

" You take care as well. And take care of grandma okay? "

" Yes I will noona. Don't worry.. "

She smile and hang up the phone. She sigh in relief when she told them everything. But she still felt guilty.

Luckily her grandmother didn't had a heart attack when she told her everything. She's relief.

====================

The next day, she was with Mrs. Jeon and somi at the dress shop who owned and manage by the most famous wedding designer in Korea.

Jungkook was not with them because of his works.

She sigh, look likes jungkook will remain the same when they get married.

After a few hours, they went to eat lunch and bought a new maternity clothes for y/n.