one

" Chris!" Gordie jolts, stopping in his tracks, despite being a few yards from the treehouse. He spins on his heels, noticing two of the three Chambers sprinting in his direction. Gordie can only take a step to his left, moving out of his path. The eldest tackles Chris, pinning an arm behind his back as Chris can nearly taste the Earth.

" Let got, Robert!"

" Give me my damn money!"

" Leave him alone, Robert, please!" Gordie butts in, not liking the sight of his friend in pain.

" Stay the fuck out of this, LaChance!" Red points at the latter, before it moves to Chris' pockets, feeling for the money.

" I don't have it, Red!"

" Man, fuck you, " he curses, getting off Chris. The young one gets up quickly, trying to wipe as much dirt off his face as he could. Red holds the bridge of his nose for a moment before sighing tiredly. " God, I can't deal with you guy's bullshit."

" I didn't steal it!"

" This time, Chris! You didn't steal it this time!" Red corrects him, shutting Chris' argument down. " God, you're a fucking bitch. I could tell to you kiss my ass and you do it. God that's pathetic," he scoffs, patting Chris' face roughly before turning to leave.

" Don't you kiss Eyeball's ass?" Robert lets out another sigh, turning to look at Gordie, a deadpan expression on his face.

" I don't bow to no one."

" Not even Ace?"

" Didn't you kiss your brother's ass?" Red wonders, a quiet chuckle leaving him before he walks off, seemingly have won the stand-off.

Gordie still stands, a knife in his gut from the insult. However, Robert never did answer if he kissed Ace's ass.