tweleve

" Where the fuck are we going?" Robert sighs, another branch hitting him in the kisser.

" Well, you need to go through initiation," Eyeball states. Red stops in his steps, eyes widening before Billy, another Cobra, pushes him forward, forcing his feet to move again.

" We're almost there. Don't get your panties in a bunch, " Ace states. It gets muffled a bit though, a cancer stick is placed between lips.

Time moves slowly, before the sound of water is heard. It grows louder and louder before they make it to the Cobras' hideout. Red can only stare in awe, a beautiful waterfall in front of him. His eyes move down, finding himself at the edge of a short cliff. Past that, is a small lake of sorts at the bottom of the cavern. It's more like a large well than anything else.

" Welcome to your initiation," Eyeball grins, wrapping an arm around his younger brother. He has a mischevious glint in his eyes, but Robert is too awed at the sight to notice.

" All you have to do is jump," Ace grins, giving a nonchalant shrug as he throws his lit cig into the lake.

" Wait wha-Ah!" Red exclaims, feeling his body become numb. The cliff and his brother gain distance before they leave his sight, the salty, bacteria-filled water engulfing him. His eyes shut immediately, fear running through him, as the air was knocked from his body.