Cameron Brodeur(1)

"So what do you want to watch?" Cameron asked, flitting through netflix. I shrugged still petting his newfoundland dog Coco. "Okay then, that 70's show?"

Nodding eagerly I lay my head back down on the edge of the sofa, his head lay near mine. Occasionally giggling I made snide remarks about the show,

"This would not be appropriate now..." 

"God no. Cancelled immediatly, even though it was only a couple years ago." 

After an hour or so, we'd watched a couple episodes and were kind of bored. Cameron started to play with the dog Coco who still sat inbetween us. Suddenly, Coco bounded upwards and ran towards the window barking at a squirrel. This caused Cameron, who had been leaning on the dog's side, to fall over and land in one handed plank situation over my body. He blinked and stared me in the eyes.

"Uh hey?"

"Hey" I joked back, "you planning on getting up any time soon?"

"W-well sure but I kinda like it here" Laughing at his weak attempt at flirting, I put my hand onto his chest and pushed him back up into a sitting position. For nearly a minute we sat opposite to eachother, my hand still on his chest making eyecontact occasionally. "So..."

I immediatly burst out laughing and removed my hand from his chest to cover my mouth, soon he started to laugh too. We must have looked crazy sitting their laughing like idiots. 

"Cam?" His head turned at the sound of my voice, "What did you mean you liked it here?"

"Oh.. I uhhh" He murmured flustered, "I like being near you? I guess because I kind of like you."

My mouth gaped open at this, 

"Before I do anything, I need to check. By like you mean in more than a friendship way?" He nodded in response to my curiosity. Smiling largely, I shuffled closer to him. "Say that again" 

"Are you making fun of me?"

"Of course I am." I whispered as I put my hands on his shoulders and leant forwards to him. An audible gulp was heard causing me to giggle as I turned my head to brush my lips against his. Seconds later, I pulled away in embarrassment. "Sorry... if that wasn't what you wanted" I muttered as I started to get up and walk away. He grabbed my wrist and stopped me where I was, pulling me to him and holding my waist as we kissed again. 

"It was exactly what I wanted"

"I like you too by the way" I replied, "Just thought you would want to know"