What dating Dante would be like:

Requested by: @QueenDamola 

~Wearing his sweaters:

You often steal his large hooded sweaters from his bedroom and wear them like dresses. He jokes about being annoyed but really thinks you look good in them and even better than he does.

~Impersonating eachother:

Flirtily making fun of eachother and trying to act exactly like eachother. You win most of the time and he doesn't care because you always end up looking ridiculous when you're trying to be like him.

~Loads of PDA:

He kisses you whenever and wherever he can all the time with no consideration for how other people may react. Even if your around his parents, he'll kiss you passionatly. You find it strange but cool how he isn't at all embarassed. 

~Heavy makeouts:

I think this speaks for itself, he'll save the more extreme kissing situations for when your in private but as you may know, he likes to mark you. It could be that he wants people to know about you two or that he just wants to show how much he loves you.

~Playing fortnite together:

You're not going to lie, you're not exactly great at the game but he still plays with you and teaches you how to play.

~All nighters:

You spend hours with each other watching movies, just talking about anything and everything and stay up to watch the sunrise when you can. You especially love horror movies and eating pizza. 

~Cuddling:

You do the average spoon cuddle. Nothing more, sometimes less. You play with his hair when your facing each other but when you're not you're the small spoon.

~His mum loves you:

Occasionally you go shopping with his mum or you join his family for dinner.