Where they kiss you:

Cameron:

  He kisses you on the cheek, whenever he greets you or says goodbye, he gives a swift or often lingering sweet kiss on the cheek. He doesn't like to make others feel uncomfortable so keeps the PDA as low as possible. 

Blake:
Quickly on the lips. Normally, he tries to suprise you at random points during the day or whenever you're together. It's a little competition between you two, who can sneak the most kisses?

Eden:

On the temple, she softly brushes your temple to calm you down or let her know she's there. It always works and makes you feel safe no matter what the situation, you know she loves you.

Dante:

He loves to kiss you on the neck and especially loves to leave marks after your experience on set. He loves it even more when you get annoyed at the marks or flustered at the public displays of affection that sometimes make people feel uncomfortable or that their invading on your privacy but he doesn't care.

Aidan:

Because he's nearly always busy and rushing around so he kisses you on the forehead whenever he has the time to see you or be near you. You love it but wish you could have more contact with eachother but know your jobs and scheduling make it really difficult.

Ethan:

Your hands, knuckles or finger tips. Anywhere on your hands, he liked to be romantic and old fashioned even in this modern setting and it makes you giggle when he often accompanies the kiss with a "M'lady".

TJ:

She often adorns your nose with a small peck and sometimes moves to shower the rest of your face with small kisses before kissing your lips properly. You guys often don't have much time to complete the whole ritual and settle for small nose kisses.