Dante Albidone(2)

Tapping my foot onto the tiled floor, I smiled at Dante as we waited in the queue to get a drink at Starbucks.
"Do you think the scene went well today?" Dante said out of the blue, interrupting the surprisingly  comfortable silence.
"Yeah probably, I might get called back for reshoots but I think you were great..."
"Shut up Y/N you know you were amazing" he laughed, I blushed and punched him softly in the arm. We kept talking for a while until we got nearer to the beginning of the queue. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the barista staring at me and looking me up and down slowly. Shivering, I turned around to try and avoid his gaze; it made me really uncomfortable but I don't want to bring it up.
"Hey there beautiful, and beautiful's friend..." the barista smiled at me but sneered at Dante. "What will it be?"
"I'd like a strawberry iced tea please" I said quietly, feeling his eyes burning into me.
"Coffee with milk and sugar please" Dante snarled back, stepping closer to me.
~
"Here are your drinks" he smirked, putting down the tray on our table. "Hey, I have my break in 5 minutes how 'bout we leave this dude and go spend some time together."
"Uhm, no thankyou..." I muttered, my eyes begging Dante for help.
"Come on baby" he continued, Dante stood up and pushed me behind him.
"She said no thankyou. Now get away from her" He growled possessively,
"Is he your boyfriend or something?" He slumped, I turned to Dante expecting him to say something but instead he grabbed my waist and pulled me into a passionate kiss.
"Or something" Dante laughed as the barista threw a piece of paper with his number written on it at me. Dante swiftly caught it and tore it up before grabbing my hand and running out of the cafe with our drinks to go.
"How do you know I didn't want to date him?" I said with my hands on my hips and a false glare,
"Because..." he trailed off before pushing me to the outside of the wall and kissing me again. "Shut up"
"We're in a public place!"
"I couldn't care less"
Kissing him shortly, I grabbed his hand and we ran all the way back to his house to avoid the stares and disgust of the people around us.
"I didn't think you were the type for jealousy, not going to lie, it was hot" I laughed as he blushed red.