What dating Aidan would be like:

Vegan Lunch Dates:
You don't exactly love vegan food but you love him and that means eating it. You try to maintain a vegetarian diet and he appreciates it but often gets frustrated that you still eat meat occasionally.

Singing Together:

When he's not singing with Trinity Rose (who you're really good friends with) he's singing with you. He loves your voice nearly as much as he loves you, and that's saying something!

Visiting him on set:

You're not an actor but you can appreciate how hard he works, every week time he starts a new project you visit him at least once. No matter how difficult it is to be there, you show your support.

Instagram Pictures:

You love to pose for pictures together. Sometimes it's you visiting him on set or maybe it's just you standing with around each other. But your favourite is candids. He'll catch you off guard and you'll sneak one while he's not watching. It's become a small competetion, so far, you're winning!

His Fans:

Aidan's fans can be annoying but other times amazing. Sometimes you get cute edits of you and your relationship other times it's fan girls hating on you but Aidan always makes sure to discourage them and tell them it's not okay or even block them when he says anything about you

The Rest of the cast:

You're friendly with most of the cast but you see Justin whenever you can. He may have teased Aidan when you first visited but he made you feel really welcome and you see eachother whenever your in the same state.

Favourite Shows to watch together:

You love the good place. Even if he's in a different country, you'll facetime and watch it together or save it for when he gets back. It's your thing and you hope you always have it.