Dante Albidone(1)

Requested by @unknown_koda:

Walking back to my trailer with TJ and Eden, we laughed about the scene we just had to perform. Our characters, young Vanya, young Allison and young Maya(or Mark) had just done a scene in which we snuck out to Griddy's donuts and bumped into the boys. My character is Number Eight and her power is invisibility. I was lying down on the couch in the trailer waiting to be called back to set. Twiddling my thumbs and watching The Spy That Dumped Me on netflix, a knock vibrated on the door of the trailer.

"Come in!" I shouted over, expecting TJ or Eden who had gone to get snacks. To my suprise, it was Dante at the door.

"Hey Y/N, the boys are being annoying. Can I sit with you?"

Nodding in response, I blushed and averted my gaze back to the IPad I was watching the film on. I had kind of liked Dante since I first met him, he was so funny and kind not to mention hot. Obviously that's not what's most important but it's still a fun factor. I felt his eyes scan my face and smile as I laughed at the film. His arm was bent with his elbow on the top of the sofa near my shoulder. Seeing the opportunity, I shuffled to the left slightly until I was under his shoulder. Slowly, he unbent his arm and stretched over my shoulders. Taking a deep breath trying to calm myself down I put my head onto his shoulder, at this point our faces were inches apart and I didn't even consider that TJ and Eden weren't back. Looking up at him I smiled with flushing red cheeks. He grinned back at me and put his hand onto the side of my face, his thumb caressing my cheek.
"I like you" He said quietly,
"Okay" I teased back with a smirk, he meant forward to me and closed his eyes. His lips brushed against mine. Putting my arms around his neck I pulled him closer to me and kissed him back with passion. He moved his hands to my hips and we continued to kiss with the movie playing on in the back round. Eventually, I pulled him down until we were lying horizontally with his right arm holding him up and the other on my hep and his leg in between mine. Moving his lips down to my neck he left small little kissed down to my collarbone. My hand lifted his face back up to my lips, we didn't hear the soft knock on the door or the door opening.
"Hey Y/N have you seen Dante?" It was Robert,  "Oh my god, aaaahhh my eyes" Pushing Dante up and off me I went bright red in embarrassment.
"Hey Rob, could you do us a favour and not tell anyone?" Dante asked politely,
"Okay... we all have a scene so you both need to be on set" he said with a disappointed sigh as he walked out with us following close behind in silence. The rest of the cast were already on set, Blake was the first to see us. His eyes immediately traveled to my neck and he burst out laughing. I looked at Dante in confusion who went as red as a tomato when he realised what Blake was laughing about. TJ ran over and whispered in my ear.
"You have a hickey on your neck..."
"Really Dante?" I glared at him as I stomped over to hair and makeup. He ran after me and kissed me again but softly.
"Sorry" He frowned ignoring the wolf whistling behind us,
"You are... forgiven, idiot" I laughed and left him there to deal with the others.