What dating Ethan would be like:

~ Cameron third-wheeling your dates:
It may sound weird but they're best friends and you guys are friends and it's never awkward. Well, never say never...

~ Posing for photos together:
You also did the bih picture but you're favourite photo is you both in your umbrella academy premiere outfits him with his arms crossed and your right arm on his right shoulder.

~ You and Justin talk:
You all comment inside jokes and compliments on your each other's posts and tweets. He's taken you under his wing and even though he constantly teases you both you know he means well.

~Sharing books:

You read the book at the same time and when you finish you discuss it in depth. It's like your own little book club, just with more kissing...

~Messing up his hair:
Ethan cares about his hair, a lot. So, naturally, you take every opportunity to mess up his hair. A much as he hates it at first, he soon begins to love it and do the same to you.

~Reading Fanfiction about him:

You find it hilarious to read the fanfiction about him. (And sometimes you are involved) You love to tease him and re-enact it dramatically. He finds it funny too but he always shuts you up with a kiss and a smirk.