What it's like to date Eden:

Singing together:

You two love to sing duets together, they don't always make it online or are filmed at all. Sometimes it's just for you two. Your favourite song to duet is Stay Alive from Hamilton, you sing Hamilton and she sings Eliza. It's not always perfect but is anything ever perfect?

Protesting:

Whether it's for climate change, school budget cuts or right. You do it together and try to change the world one bit at a time.

Instagram Lives:

Every other Sunday you'll join her lives to answer questions about you, her and your relationship. If it get's too intrusive, she'll automatically ask them to stop and respect your privacy. She loves you and doesn't want her fame to hurt you.

Watching Ship Edits:

We all know Eden loves edits, but she loves them even more when they're of you or you and her because she wants her fans to love you nearly as much as she does. Seeing your edits  always makes you feel better when something bad happens. Being in love with a celebrity can be dangerous for your self esteem. 

Taking Sunset Pictures:

She loves sunsets, she loves you. Together they make a beautiful picture. You return the favour, your instagrams are filled with sunset kissed and photoshoots.

Premieres:

No matter what state your relationship is or where you are in the world, you always go to her premieres of red carpet events. It's an unspoken promise between the two of you. If your in an argument you'll always be reconciled by the end of the night. You support her no matter what and want her to know.