TJ McGibbon(1)

Y/N's PoV:

TJ and I had been dating for a year now, but recently, I moved to LA to film a new TV show. We called and texted nearly every day; I still missed her more than anything. I just wished I could see her. Picking up by phone from my bedside table, I send her a quick message asking her to call me. After 10 minutes, I saw the message hadn't gone through. This was strange as she nearly always had her phone on. 

"Y/N we have to go pick up your grandma at the airport soon!" My mum called from downstairs.

"Crap" I realised I hadn't even begun to get ready. Quickly, I brushed my hair and grabbed my favourite T-shirt and jeans. Pulling on my boots, I tumbled down the stairs into my living room, where my mother was waiting for me with a judgmental look on her face. 

"All right then. Let's go" 

"Bagsy the aux chord!" I yelled as I raced ahead of my brother into the car.

"Hey no fair Y/N" My brother whined as he slumped behind me. 

After an hour in the car filled with me and my mum singing along to musicals while my brother brooded in the backseat with his headphones in. He occasionally looked up to join in on his favourite song but other than that radio silence. We waited in the pick up zone for what seemed like forever. I turned to my mum with a reproachful smile, 

"I don't see her, I know she's old but surely it doesn't take this long to get through customs from Canada" 

A tap on my shoulder caused me to whip around to see who was behind me.

"TJ!?" 

She smiled and nodded while I wrapped my arms around her. 

"Oh my god, I've missed you so much. How are you here?" I said inbetween chrushing her with hugs. 

"You're mum bought me a ticket... she knew you had been missing me" She grinned conspiratorily. Seeing my mum and brother had dissapeared to look at duty free, I pulled her face to mine and kissed her softly. "I've missed you too. More than you know, it's been so difficult without you." 

"Please never leave me again." She cried softly into my shoulder. Lifting up her chin and holding it to she was lookng at me, I shook my head.

"I wish with all of my heart that I could promise that but you know eventually you'll have to go home and so will I. We have school, work and outr families. At least", the only border between us is the literal easiest to cross. It's only Canada-America at least I'm not in the UK or in Europe or something then you wouldn't be able to visit with out a visa probably. We're in the best situation possible. "

"The best situation is staying with you. So that's what I'll do. My mum says I can stay until thanksgiving" She grinned.  Picking her up carefully, I spun her around with a beaming smile.

"That's amazing. I love you TJ"
"I love you too Y/N" 

~

"Hold on where's Grandma?" I asked to my mum,

"She's a cover story for TJ" she replied with a judmental eyebrow raise,

"I was about to say, I think we're a bit late to pick her up"

"Well yeah, since TJ got back from the airport a week ago... I think late is an understatment" My mum scoffed as she closed the door to my room.