What dating Blake would be like:

Dance competitions:
"And the winner is....." the host called tantalising from the podium, "Blake Talabis and Y/N L/N!" Blake turned to me with an ecstatic smile on his face, he picked me up by my waist and spun my around while laughing. After, we ran to collect the trophy, our hands still intertwined.

You're best friends with his sister:
You and Lauryn were friends first, normally a sister would be annoyed if their little brother took most of their friend's attention but not Lauryn. She thought it was adorable and don't mind being a third wheel because she was your guys' number one supporter.

Cooking Together:
You call it cooking but Blake's not allowed to use the oven after the incident. So really it's just you making popcorn and him sulking on the other side of the kitchen. But at least you have popcorn.

Low PDA in public:
Blake doesn't like PDA, he only displays affection when it's just you two. He doesn't need the world to know how much he loves you just as long as you know.

Dancing around the house:
Blasting your favourite songs, he twirls you around the living room. It's hardly ever technical dancing, mostly prom type dancing or how other people dance when their not trained.

Road Trips:
Lauryn recently got her driver's license and so you threw often drive around your area of Canada just for fun or if you don't have enough time just out to get fast food and back.

Playing Hide&Seek:
Sounds weird but you love to try and out do each other every time and it nearly always ends with kissing.