Chapter 2: The perfect girl doesn't exi-

Rosabella and Darling were walking across the corridors. It was emptier than usual, but that was a good thing. Their heels made clacking noise across the floor. Their hairs was bouncing as they walk. Out of the blue, a stunning figure walked across the corridors. The long blonde locks flow, her skin pale as snow and lips as red as apples. Never in Rosabella's life had ever seen a girl with such a perfect appearance. She shone like the sun, like a goddess.
"That girl is Apple White. She is the most popular kid in the school. Or one of them. The other popular kid is my brother, Daring. They have are in love with each other, but they're not going out. Why else do you think Apple is treating me like I'm her bestest friend?" Darling whispered.
"Hiii Darling. You look great today!" Apple waved
"See? I wore the same thing yesterday!"She whispered in Rosabella's ear.
"Well hello new girl. My name is Apple," she smiled.
"Rosabella," the girls shook hands.
Apple then walked to where she was going.
"She's being friendly like this for fame and love. Most of the guys in school crush on her because she's a gamer girl and an animal lover," Darling said
"Oh me too!" Rosabella added on.
"Apple is the most admirable. She's everybody's role model." Darling continued
"APPLE WAIT FOR MEE!" A blonde in a blue dress rushed.
"That's Blondie Locks. She's like a servant for Apple, even if Apple never asked for it. They're also close friends. There's only one girl that Apple admires and relies on...Raven Queen,"
Darling pointed at a pale girl with lilac eyes and dark lipstick with hair as dark as night and dark purple streaks. She wore purple, black and grey.
"Oh I never knew Apple admired goths," Rosabella was surprised.
"Rosabella! Raven is not a goth who's evil. She has the kindest heart," Darling mentioned.
"Don't worry, Darling. I know that saying 'Don't judge a book by its cover'."
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Raven and Apple were chatting to each other. Apple was smiling and Raven was just smirking. Daring Charming, Darling's brother, walked up to Apple with his handsome look as usual. A crowd of girls were attached to him like a magnet until Daring had started to talk to Apple. It sounded like they were flirting with each other.
"That guy over there is my brother," Darling pointed.
Rosabella looked dazed, she fell for his charms as well.
"Rosabella!"
She snapped out of it and went back to earth.
"Not you too. Many girls love Daring like he's like their drug ugh," The sister shook her head.
The bell rang and now everyone made it to class.