Chapter 5: Her

Daring and Apple were walking on their way to Drama class.
"Sooo how was your tutoring with Rosabella? And not me," Apple asked, ashamed.
"Awesome! I'm glad she was she was my tutor. She's actually a great tutor and a person. I'm starting to take her to heart," Daring bragged about Rosabella.
"What..." the girl was suddenly becoming jealous bit by bit.
The two saw Rosabella talking with Darling. Daring halted,
"Hey Rosabella, have you considered what I asked you?" Daring asked and Apple looked like she just saw a ghost.
"Yeah! After lesson," Rosabella replied.
"What did you ask her?! Did you ask her out?!" Apple panicked.
"No, she's just the best baker and I asked her to take Ginger's cooking classes and she can learn to make more food for me in tutor,"
"Why can't you just bring Ginger's own cooking to her dorm and not what she did herself?!"
"I would like it better if Rosabella baked it. It'd be more special," Daring looked up and smiled.
"Are you saying mine tastes disgusting?! And it's not as special as hers?! And you love her treats and not mine?"
"N-no I never said your treats were the worst, I'm just saying I like Rosabella's better,"
Apple's eyes widened with shock and offence
"This girl..do you have a crush for her?" Apple asked in disappointment.
"..." Daring was speechless.
Apple turned her head to the side, embarrassed.
"I have nothing to say..." Daring finally responded, but with an unsatisfying answer.
Apple just continued walking and it was awkward because it was just a long silence, it was also the same in class. The girl was scared of losing her love to someone else who's not up to her reputation, but she didn't know how to get him back.