Chapter 8: Poison Apple

Daring Charming and Rosabella Beauty were officially a couple.
"So you are going out with Daring?!" Darling jumped.
"Ok fine we are, let's just get to school now," Rosabella said.
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
A pink-haired girl ran to Rosabella,
"Omg Rosabella! I need your help, someone asked me to bake a 6 layered cake for their wedding, like does that even exist?! I don't think I can bake it on time, so I'm asking you to help since you're quite a good baker,"
"Sure I'll help a friend," Rosabella smiles gleefully.
"Wow you seem extremely happy! What happened yesterday,"
"Pfft, nothing really,"
"Oh come on you can tell me,"
"Fine I'll whisper it. I'm going out with Daring,"
"YOU'RE DATING DARING CHARMING?!" Ginger screamed out loud.
Rosabella panicked, the whole school must've heard it.
"Omg Rosabella I'm so sorry..........will you still play help me bake the cake...?"
"Fiiine, it was never a secret anyway,"
"Yay!"
Apple and Blondie were on the other side.
"Oh my god, Rosabella and Daring are officially a couple. This. Is. News," Blondie said.
Apple rushed and ran-walk away to somewhere far from Rosabella and Ginger and searched for Daring. She then spotted him with Sparrow Hood and dragged him somewhere they can speak privately.
"You never told me you were going out with Rosabella!"Apple exclaimed.
"Wait Apple, how'd you know-"
"So it is true! I know you've liked me ever since, why have you stopped? We were meant to be!" Apple sobbed.
"I stopped last week..."
"Last week?! That's when Rosabella moved in. You can't just date someone you don't know that well!"
"Do you know what love at first sight is? That's what I felt for her,"
"That's what I felt for YOU! Was Rosabella the only reason you stopped liking me?"
"Apple, to tell you the truth, I did like you but then I gave up on you when Rosabella and I started to get to know each other. You've never confessed your love to me, so I thought it would be alright to have feelings for Rosabella,"
"Fine! I'll confess to you right now! I love you, Daring and I want you to be my boyfriend! I've loved you ever since! There I said my love to you. Are you satisfied?!"
"I think the light we had switched off for me..." Daring walked away with not pity for Apple.
The rejected girl fell to the floor and weeped. Blondie had found her looking like a monster on the floor. She led the girl to stand up and wipe her tears, however Apple kept on crying. Later on, Apple managed to get her cool back and stopped crying and went back to her locker.
💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔
Meanwhile, the gossip about Rosabella and Daring going out spread like wild fire. Honestly, they wouldn't have minded it since they love each other. Even the most popular couple, Ashlynn Ella and Hunter Huntsman knew. Hunter spotted Daring and ran up to him.
"Dude! You never told me you were going out with that new girl," Hunter wrapped his arm around Daring.
"Well..uh hehe," Daring responded nervously.
"I always thought you liked Apple,"
"Oh puh-lease!"

"Oh come on, Apple, Daring is not the one cheer up! There are plenty fish in the sea out there," Blondie tried to get the Apple she knew back.
"No fish is alike Daring!" Apple talked back while Blondie patted her shoulder.
"Oh my god you guys! That new girl Rosabella is dating Daring Charming! If there ever was a perfect couple, this one qualifies! Oh they're so cute! Have you heard about this Blondie? This is news!" Ashlynn blabbed.
"Ahem!" Blondie pointed her eyes at Apple, looking depressed.
"Oh...Apple, there are plenty of fish-"
"In the sea! I know! Blondie already told me that," Apple was sick and tired.
"My heart only belonged to Daring and now he completely utterly crushed it. It's my fault for not telling my feelings sooner!" Apple burst into tears again.
"Oh now you're blaming yourself," Blondie frowned.
"Don't blame yourself, Apple... I mean like Daring was not the only person who liked you," Ashlynn tried to comfort her.
"Yeah I shouldn't blame myself. I should blame that irrelevant Rosabella girl! If only she didn't move here. If only I had higher grades than her. If only I was Daring's private tutor!" Apple had turned insane.
"Rosabella's not to blame," Ashlynn protested.
"OH SO IT'S ME TO BLAME!" Apple screamed.
"No! Those words never came out of my mouth,"
Ashlynn didn't want to be involved with this mess, so she just simply walked away.
Rosabella was still with Ginger and playing with each other's glasses, switching.
"I can't see at all without my glasses,"
What Rosabella said led Apple to create a malicious plan,
"I've got a plan..."
"Um plan for what? Umm" Blondie was confused.