Chapter 10: Jealousy turned you into a monster

Apple's reputation weighed down. Nobody saw her as the kindest, most beautiful girl. Now they see the true ugly in her. Apple was most angry about Kitty, for betraying her. She ran up to her,
"Kitty! How dare you stab me in the back like that! I was your friend!"
"Hi Apple~" Kitty turned around and smiled.
"Stop acting like you don't know! I know you were the one who tried to expose me!"
"Tried? I did," Kitty continued giggling.
"Why would you do that?" Apple's eyes teared up.
Kitty took the recorded out of her black cat bag and place it in Apple's hand. The annoyed girl threw it at Kitty, but the cat turned invisible and the recorder flew straight through. Her smile never vanished.
"URGH!" Apple walked away in anger.
Rosabella saw Kitty laughing to herself and walked up to her.
"Hey Kitty, thanks for doing that to Apple," Rosabella thanked.
"No problem. Anything for a friend," she winked.
🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃
Apple walked speedily across the school and her classmates gave her a dirty look and whispering at each other.
"Nice work, dumbass," Melody Piper,a girl with black headphones said.
"What? Cat got your tongue?" Blondie said insultingly.
The girl hid her face with her red apple bag and ran. Suddenly, she bumped into her best friend, Briar Beauty, which is also Rosabella's cousin.
"Briar! My best friend! Please understand me!" Apple exclaimed desperately.
"I understand...these stuff happen. Jealousy turns people into monsters. But what you did to my cousin..." Briar said.
"Rosabella is your cousin?!"
"Yeah..." Briar walked away.
Apple fell to her knees and cried quietly.
"Now I'm the villain in the history..."