Chapter 6: Lessons with Ginger

After school, Ginger was waiting for Rosabella out of her class, Hexonomics. Rosabella walked out of her classroom.
"Oh Ginger hi!" She greeted.
"Ready for your lesson?" Ginger smiled.
So the both made their way to the school kitchen because that's where Ginger has access to.
"So what do you want to learn how to make?" She asked
"Any desserts to be honest," Rosabella answered.
"Oh ok um how about some delicious tarts..?"
"Good enough," Rosabella had the determination.
Ginger laid out all the ingredients and the materials out on the countertop and started teaching Rosabella on how to make the sweets. Along the way, the brown-haired girl also learned how to make berry smoothie.
🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙
The next day, Rosabella had to tutor Daring again, so Daring came to the girls' door,
"Daring, perfect come in," Rosabella welcomed.
The attractive boy sat down and the clever girl started tutoring him. Her lessons to Daring were very useful and this built his intelligence level upwards. Soon, Daring had answered everything, so Rosabella decided to reward him with what she had learned yesterday.
"So what did you learn to make?" Daring was wondering.
"This," Rosabella laid four tarts and a berry smoothie out on the desk.
Daring took the first bite and he thought his mouth was blessed.
"This is delightful!" Daring was so proud and glad to have a tutor and an awesome cook like Rosabella.
"Thanks," she thanked.
"This is well done too," Daring took a sip of the smoothie.
"Wow these lessons paid off," Rosabella said to herself.
Daring later on left back to his dorm and the girl jumped to her bed, wanting to rest. Her face, flat to her pillow.
"Daring is not that much annoying at you," Darling stated.
"Yeah I'm surprised how he's so obedient nowadays," Rosabella responded with a pillow suffocating her face.
"Same,"
💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘
The following day was a weekend, so there was no school. Rosabella decided to stay in her dorm for the weekend, she didn't bother to see her parents in person, even if she loved them dearly. Darling on the other hand decided to take a stroll outside. God knows what she was doing out there, maybe being mysterious. The brown-eyed girl was a bit bored so she decided to bring a basket of fruits to a friend. She walked through the boy's dorm and she had a pass, since she was a private tutor. She knocked on Daring Charming and Hopper Croakington II's dorm.
"Rosabella? Hi," Daring greeted.
"I brought some basket of fruits for you," Rosabella held out her arms holding the basket.
"Fruits? But I like your desserts better,"
Rosabella's face flopped.
"I believe these fruits I'm offering you will keep you healthy and keep your good look,"
Daring blushed. It was his first time blushing when someone calls him good-looking, while Rosabella was pulling a sarcastic face.
"Well, you've got a point. Thanks for having bringing this to me," he thanked anyway.
"No problem," Rosabella winked.
Daring's heart raced, was he falling in love without realising it? Rosabella face palmed realising she acted like she was flirting.
Apple White was also visiting Daring and knocked on his door.
"Hey Daring, I made some treats for you," Apple offered.
"Well thanks Apple, but I'm already eating some fruits offered to me," Daring didn't accept.
"Who offered it to you? Rosabella?"
Daring nodded.
"Are my treats I fed you most of your life not as worthy as some cheap fruits?" Apple started getting annoyed.
Daring didn't give a response. The miserable girl walked into the room anyway. Apple still laid out the treats and Daring raised an eyebrow.
"Aren't those treats Ginger makes?" Daring asked with suspicion.
Apple turned red,like a legit apple.
"N-n-no! Of course not," she reacted nervously.
"Nahh I seriously think those are Ginger's and you took the credit saying you made them..?"
"How did you know it was Ginger's?!"
"So you admit it,"
Apple's guilt overtook her so she just didn't respond.
"I know because I saw her giving them out...Just leave me and Hopper's room. You weren't allowed here anyway," Daring led her out the room and shut the door.
Apple burst into tears running out of the boys' dorm rooms. She has a pretty face but she's an ugly crier. She came running to Blondie's room.
"Oh my gosh, Apple! What's wrong? You look so messed up right now," Blondie was worried about her. "Come in,"
Apple walked inside and sat on Blondie's bed with a box of tissues.
"Can you tell me what's wrong?" Blondie wanted to comfort Apple.
"It's Daring! He's in love with that Rosabella girl but he won't say it! I thought he loved me ever since and he rejects everything I want to do for him," Apple let all her feelings out.
"I'm so confused as well. Lots of girls are desperate for him and he likes 'Miss Clever Clogs'?"
"I know right? If there ever was a perfect couple we qualify!" Apple sobbed.
"Oh my god, poor Apple,"
"I need to win him back. I thought I was going to win the prize...Daring's heart.."
Blondie hugged Apple as the broken-hearted girl's tears slid down her face like a waterfall.